January 2010 Mummies

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, congratulations clare! And nice to see you back Very Happy OH thinks i'm PG again but I'm denying all thought of... but also don't tell anyone Wink You'll be great, don't feel guilty. Have you told your family yet? xx

We really are slipping in this forum.
Isabelle can roll both ways now and does a caterpillar type crawl, she gets so far!! Complete madness. She happily sits by herself now too which I'm so proud - yet sad - about. She's so happy and chatty - some days I swear she says "mummy" Laughing
She was 18lb 11oz last thursday and is happily breastfed still and being BLW. Enjoyed yummy marmite toast this morning which she devoured! She really shows little interest in purees and gobbles all finger foods so I'm so pleased to have made the choice.

I long ago stopped worrying about what Isabelle can do compared to others her age, every babe is so different. I mentioned to my HV about 3 weeks ago that she doesn't bear weight on her legs much, who replied she shouldn't be until about 9 months, and sitting at around 6 months. The development "stages" are just for a majority, I suppose.

Things with Paul are rocky. Still. I gave him the "we have to talk" talk, seemed to do okay, then this weekend we visited my family which was super and had a great time... and then he slipped again. Have to push harder for him to know I'm serious.

Hope all are okay. How on earth are our babies 6 or very nearly 6 months old?!
xxx

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. Huge congratlations Clare! Thats amazing! Id love another too, but we want to wait until we have a bigger house and Ive been back to work a little while. I wouldnt worry about Henry getting less attention, he'll have lots of company with a little brother or sister! Glad everyones babies are doing well. Harry is 6&half months now! He's so active, always moving! He's v.close to crawling and can sit unaided, but bit wobbly! He's enjoying his food and is taking less milk. He's sleeping well these days mind so it must agree with him. I go back to work in 2 week, but I'm only teaching for 1 week then its the hols, so I cant complain! My Mum is having him that week, but come September Harry will be with a childminer. Eeek! Anyway, better go. If anyone wants to add me on facebook I'm friends with Anna and Stacey. Take care x x x p.s. Good luck Dee with ttc! X

adelepaul
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

Well it's been sooooo long since I posted on here that I've spent the last 15mins trying to work out what my login details were...........D'OH!!

I never seem to have the time to log in here anymore so I have set up a January Mummies group on Facebook for anyone who is interested. I think I have most of you on my friends but for anyone who isn't, you will find me under "Adele 'Davis' Smith", if you add me I can add you to the group.

Haven't really caught up on all your posts but had a quick scan through the last few. Clare: CONGRATULATIONS, that's brilliant news. One of the girls from my ante-natal group is also pregnant, her first was born mid-January and the next one is due mid-February. She was horrified at first but we have convinced her that it will be lovely to have them close together Smile I'm a teeny bit jealous although I know we can't try again just yet because I wanna save enough money to be able to afford a year off work after the next one.

Anyway, sorry I am so rubbish and don't keep up-to-date on here............would love to welcome any of you to the Facebook group so please find me, if you haven't already Smile

Hope you and babies are all well.

xxxxx
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
wtf!!
i stood kate on the floor today n held her hands and she started walking forward! she walked right across the living room and into the hall before we ran out of room and i lifted her Laughing
surely my baby is growing up to quick LOL she is 6months today!
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to pop on and say hi guys Ive had my 12 week scan and everything was fine am due the 23rd Feb, is anyone else preggers yet?

Back to work in 3 weeks am dreading leaving my little man

He is standing really well and loves sitting up on his own I think he will be a bum shuffler as has started rocking trying to move forward lol

rara1301
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations clare Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy fantastic news, didnt want to post til you had your scan!

couldnt imagine having another one just yet, we were talking and tilly wont have an addition until shes going to school or not at all! neil has a [*@!#%*] relationship with his sister so kinda puts him off. im quite happy with just tilly too - selfish i appreciate but it means we can still do the holidays we like and stuff like that and maybe private school when the time comes

cant belive ive finally made it back on here, was like adele and stupid site wouldnt let me log in for the longest time. take care xx

clare1980
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Thanks rara

Just wondered how everyones LO's are doing

How much are they eating and drinking now ?

Henry is still having 4 7-8 ounce bottles and whenever I try to cut it down he wakes in the night HV states he should only be on about 21 ounce a day and hes having atleast 30

He eats about 1/2 a jar of baby food plus a pot of fruit puree at lunch and dinner and a bowl of prridge at breakfast

He sits up independantly now but hasnt started crawling, he loves to stand up and absolutely loves zooming round in his walker

He has his 8 month check next week and Im back to work a week sunday (OMG how can I leae him lol)

Has anyone else gone back to work? How do you find it ?

clare1980
Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Henry had his 8 month check yesterday and he did so well he was at the age of 10 - 12 months in all areas he is bang on the 75th centile for his weight, 50th centile for his head and he was off the chart for his height she said she had never had an 8 month old with a height like this lol he was 77cm but his Daddy is 6foot4 and im not short at 5 foot 9 lol

anyway hope everyones ok catch you all later

adelepaul
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Hey hun

Really sorry for not responding sooner, I haven't been in AskBaby for AGES. It's my fault you haven't had more responses because everyone has been chatting in the Facebook group. We really need to find a way for you to join the group...................I wonder if it would work if we were online at the same time and I changed the group to public so you could find it and join, and then I could make it private again?!

Anyway, BIG CONGRATULATIONS on Henry's brother/sister Smile Smile How have you been feeling? I see you are back to work soon, I've got 3.5 weeks to go until I'm back too - EEK!!

Benjy is having 3x 7oz bottles a day, plus 3oz of formula milk for his porridge and three meals. Last time we took him to be weighed he was nearly 25lbs so we are trying to cut down his food a bit now but he has just started draining all of his bottles instead now, whereas he used to leave some on each bottle!!!

xxx
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 am 
Post subject:
Hey Adele I would so love to join you all maybe if you sent me another invite with the link it would work this time

Miss chatting to everyone

EmVar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I haven't been on AB for AGES and I just wondered if any Jan 10 mummies were still around?

Wow our pregnancies seem like a different life now!

xx Em
clare1980
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Em

Im still about, I have had another since and she is just 6 weeks so I feel like Ive been constantly preggers lol, How are you doing? Cant believe Henry is almost 16 months he is like a little tornado constantly running around and into everything

EmVar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Wow Clare, that's very brave! How are you getting on with a newborn and a toddler? I hardly have time tompick my nose with just Imogen!

[/url]
StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girlies Very Happy
It does feel like ages ago we were pregnant with our gorgeous babies - 2 years ago I don't think I yet knew about Isabelle!! Can't imagine anything different now.
Also cooking number two now, hehe.
How are you and Imogen, Em?
And how are your gorgeous babes, Clare?
We should bring back this group again too, FB one had a dip over Christmas and birthdays!
Isabelle is getting cheekier by the day and I can't believe just how proud I am of her. Do you ever sit back and just watch in amazement at how much they're changing and learning?! She put together three megabloks today - I could have cried with pride Laughing Laughing
xx

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!! Goash it must be over a year since i was last on AB!!! its changed a bit lol.
Any of the Jan mummys still on here? xxx
Page 58 of 60

Jump to:  

Community

Popular