January 2010 Mummies

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Yep I'm still on here! Only just started visiting again. Thinking about trying for number 2 soon! But shhh, don't say anything on facebook!x

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 am 
Post subject:
oooooo congrats hunnie! Exciting stuff. I wont put anything on FB dont worry lol.
Hows things with you?

Alfies turned into a little tinker this week, naughty grin and dirty laugh included lol xx
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:51 am 
Post subject:
I'm still here, never left Laughing

Hope you and Alfie are well! Gem I hope number 2 happens soon for you Very Happy

Just over 7 weeks and Isabelle will be a big sister, eeeeeek!! x

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Hi Stacey!! Hows issabelle getting on? Keep seeing your pics on FB - gorgeous!!
xxxx
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!

Thought i would just pop on and see what was happening... can't believe how much everyone has moved on. Good luck Gemma!... we too are going to talk about baby #2 soon, however I have the coil so will need to go to Drs first to have it removed, and ideally I will be off all all PND medication before then too. I think it easier to count how many of us are not pregnant rather than who are, I think I will soon be in the minority! Laughing

xx
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Mrs Oz. I think it's best to prepare for pregnancy if you can and give your body a few months off contraception like you say. I've been off the pil for a month now and taking my vitamins and folic acid everyday. I'm also doing weightwatchers as I want to lose another stone or 2 before we TTC. I just want to make sure I'm healthier this time around as I don't want to even hear the words 'gestational diabetes' during my next pregnancy! Good luck Mrs Oz x x x

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:19 am 
Post subject:
I'm still here - we are ttc again too.
I got bfp yesterday morning and then af in the night - arse!!

Keira's super though - lots of words and actions great fun
StaceyRD
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
Isabelle's brilliant, thanks! We have teeth 17 and 18 now Smile Other 2 have started showing too! She's so helpful, it's amazing watching her grow and change each day. Especially signing and talking lots more each day. She loves Mr Tumble, picked up "cake" from him, haha. Said "marmite" this morning when I offered her some toast. Laughing She keeps putting her teddies to bed in baby boy's Moses Basket, very very cute.

Sounds like a good plan MrsOz, hope you have been coping well PND wise recently. Nice to see you about! xx

Gem I hope it happens when you want it to (though we all know babies don't quite follow a plan Wink ) How is Harry doing? xx

Nice to see you about spinetingle! Sorry about the bfp/af confusion. Hope you catch with bubba two soon xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Stacey and Gemma.

Hi Spinetingle! Good luck, hope next month is more fruitful for you.

Jess, how are you keeping? When do you start your new job?

How's everyone's babies / toddlers getting on? I am really chuffed with Evie... she is potty trained (2 weeks dry now), can read 9 letters of the alphabet, can actually count up to 2 but say the numbers in order up to 10. She just absorbs information like a sponge at the moment, which is great fun for us when teaching her new words (such as recognising our neighbour's car noise over the hedge and calling out "subaru"!). I am pleased that she is no longer the highly strung baby that I had, and rarely complains about what she is asked to do. I am definitely enjoying it before the terrible 2s start!.

And I have finally succumbed to 'In The Night Garden' - not sure who loves it more, me or her!

xx
StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
We've been ITNG fans for a while now Laughing Isabelle dances with Iggle and Upsy, sits on the floor when the Tombliboos song comes on, and claps for Makka Pakka Rolling Eyes She's like a sponge too, is amazing. We have "One, Two, Three" as clear as day - then often skips to "nine, ten!". She babbles like absolutely mad, Paul can't keep up with her - she'll "talk" to him then wait for a response and he just doesn't know what to say!

6 weeks to go. I still can NOT imagine having a newborn again - it's been so long! Shocked xx

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Exciting having a little one again though Satcey - we must know that our lo's aren't so little anymore.

Keira's a proper little madam - she keeps telling us off Laughing takes all my good will not to laugh when she does it. She does all the noises for the animals so we took her to the zoo - but she wasn't as excited as I thought she would be.

Roll on Christmas though - think they will love it this year!!
xx
EmVar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, it's nice to see so many of us are still here.

Well the big news in our house is that we are expecting baby number two!! I only got my bfp last week so it's a bit early for a ticker as yet, we just have everything crossed that everything will go as well again this time around. (Without the 4 stone weight gain if possible please - I've only just lost it all!!)

I may well see you all around a lot more now as there are so many pregnancy rules I just can't remember about!

xx Em
EmVar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:13 am 
Post subject:
Oooh just realised I need to change my pic as well, as that one there
<<<<<<<---------

Is imogen at 20 weeks!
StaceyRD
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations! I hope all does go smoothly for you Smile Smile

Just waiting for baby two to make his appearance here. Taught Isabelle to say "Get out baby" yesterday Laughing

Can't believe our babies were tiny last year, now they're all so grown up and clever! x

EmVar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
They say some funny things don't they. When next door's dog barks Imogen shouts "Meg shush!" and the cat gets told "down Barney!" the best is when she talks to all the characters on the phone: pooh, Peppa, George, Meemo (Nemo), Tig (tigger) pig (piglet) the list goes on, it's like the waltons saying good night in her room!

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 59 of 60

Jump to:  

Community

Popular