September Babies

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:15 pm 
Post subject: September Babies
hi there,

just wondered who was due around september? i know theres a few women out there due in september and just thought it would be nice to compile a bit of a list.

how are you feeling about now? me- tired : hard to sleep when keep needing to pee in night
are you prepared? - me - nowhere near prepared !! need to get cracking
what prams are we all going for? - hopefully i candy apple of cherry for me Very Happy

im due september the 8th Very Happy and expecting a little boy! cant wait
MyModernDoula
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Wriggler2008, i am not expection, but i have 2 girls. I am a Doula, and i have a client booked for september, her EDD is 24th september, and i am as exited as she is.
She is feeling tired too and a lot of swelling, but she said that at least 30 minutes a day with her feet up and switching off from outside world has made a miracle.
Good luck Wink
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Im due on the 5th =]

So excited, just a few more weeks!!!!!!

faerie44
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Hey girlies, am due september the 8th too, yay, cant wait, i am so mega prepared it is unbelieveable, there isn't anything i dont think ive got now, but knowing my terrible baby brain at the moment there probably is something vital that i havn't got, lol.

Am a bit worried at the moment as i've had to have a few extra scans to check my little girls gowth 7 in total now, I had my last growth scan yesterday which showed she was all normal or so they thought, her legs are measuring a little shorter than average but i'm quite short so that didn't surprise me, lol, but her Abdominal measurment was above the 97% bracket, she's big, huge infact, also her current estimated weight is nearly 6lb already, oh my god, and they say babies nearly doule in weight in the last 4 weeks, Oh my.

I had a scare a couple of weeks ago with bleeding and stuff and spent 2 days in the hospital and they gave me some steroids to mae her lungs stronger as they thought she was going to come early, might this have cause the huge growth in the 4 weeks since my last scan?

But apart from that i'm having the best pregnancy.

I've got the graco travel system cause it comes with everything i needed and it just fits in my car boot, lol, love it.

Good luck ladies

X

Stitch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
I'm due on the 29th but i probably won't reach that because I'm having twins. Should still be a September birth though.

sozzle
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies - im due on 19th September. Last full week at work this week - hurrah! Few days next week but interspersed with NCT classes. I have started to find walking anywhere takes me an AGE and sleeping has been more difficult but otherwise i feel pretty good (despite horrid hot weather). Really looking forward to having time off to potter around and buy the few remaining baby bits rather than dragging stuff home after work or fighting crowds on the weekend. chuckle! im having a little girl which im so excited about although i am resisting the urge to buy all the gorgeous girly baby clothes out there - they are just so lovely...
mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there due 16th september cant wait! Feeling very tired not sleeping much! Have quite a few things in got the babystyle 3 in 1 lux travel system in red which i cant wait to test Laughing Has anyone else got there hospital bag ready yet x
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Since being in hospital a few weeks back and i was told my little girl is more than likely going to be coming early ive had my hospital bags packed and in my car along with the car seat, that way they are wherever i am, lol. Am i being too careful?

X

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
no way i dont think you are at all.

tbh ive had my hospital bag packed since about 20 weeks worrying becuase something can happen at any moment!

its funny but the last few days been thinking about the birth and im absolutely crapping myself about it!!! really dreading it since watching the birth vid at the antenatel classes, its unbelievable how much we have to stretch... that coupled with the story from my friends birth who gave birth about 3 weeks ago (lets just say im putting no students on my birth plan) how you girls feeling about the birth?

wow its cool someone else has the same due date as me ! Very Happy lol think my little man is larger than average too becuase the fundal height has been bigger all the way through at 31 weeks it was 33cms and at my 34 week appointment it was 35 (still too big but least its only 1 cm to big rather than 2 eh!)

sozzle have you started maternity leave yet? i tell you i love maternity leave! get time to bake cakes and everything!!
mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:25 am 
Post subject:
Think everyones feeling the same about the birth Shocked Just try my motto its gotta cum out lol I think i best get my bag packed then u never know Laughing i've been measuring three weeks ahead all along 2 do u think you will have your baby early wriggler? x
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
im not sure, my boyfriends been saying the entire way through that he thinks our baby will come early. tbh i wouldnt mind if he did im getting very impatient at the moment!! but i keep thinking that im going to go over (trust me i will be impossible if i go over lol god help anyone that comes near me if that happens lol)

do you have any feelings about when your li ttle one will come along mumjay?
faerie44
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Wiggler, - it's gonna be a race to the finish line for us, lol.

I'm so excited about giving birth, i cant wait to meet my little girl, it really is amazing what our bodies can do, but its what we're built to do, its the most natural thing in the world.

X

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
I am just so convinced i'm gonna have him early been saying all the way thru! I know wot u mean it just feels like your pregnant forever lol x
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:26 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies,

just seeing how we are all getting on?

im very tired now, the whole peeing 4times a night thing is starting to take its toll, and i just have no energy dispite eating loads!! dont know whats happened to my nesting instinct lol seems to have bypassed me. am now in the process of sorting my lil guys room becuase i have to not because of an uncontrolable urge Laughing

other than that im quite happy, just cant wait to meet my little man, getting very impatient!!! he was engaged 4/5ths at last midwife appointment so am hoping he wont be too much longer and im praying to god i dont go over!! lol

hope all are ok and bumps are too!!
mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
lol wriggler see you didnt make it to the september club congats x
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular