Anyone from Oakham?

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject: Anyone from Oakham?
Hi there

I am 29yrs young, mum of two and recently moved to Oakham just before I had my little boy. Although I have lived in Rutland for the past 6yrs, I'm not too familiar with Oakham.

Just really wanted to know if there is anywhere I can go to meet other mums in the area etc, need some adult conversation other than my OH.

Thanks x Smile
jadek88
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:59 am 
Post subject:
hiya Smile
im from wittering,just outside stamford,well surprised to see someone so close to me!
xx

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 am 
Post subject:
I live in Ropsley just outside Grantham!! Oakham is lovely...

Flossie xx

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:35 am 
Post subject:
I used to live on the A1 just up from Great Casterton, am surpirsed to see a local on here too. How are you feeling with your pregnancy? Hope you're not suffering too much in this heat.

How long have you lived in Wittering for?

xx Smile
SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Hi Flossie,

How are you? Am not too familiar with Grantham, although we have some friends that live in Grantham (well OH has friends)

How is the pregnancy going?

xx Smile
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Zhale

Going good thank you was rough for first 20 weeks but since then everything has been great.

This is my 3rd have a 16 year old daughter and 12 year old son so this feels like 1st time again for me!!! I had a 3D scan last week and it was amazing - had this done in Spilsby at the Brayford Clinic although they have now opened a new branch in Lincoln my 'little boy' already weighs 4lbs so have a growth scan at hospital on Tuesday, my last baby weighed 9lb 8oz so am expecting another biggish baby!!

Where are you ladies having your babies?? Grantham is only midwifery led so I am going to Lincoln due to previous complications.

Take care all, Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular