Yeah! Just had 12 week scan!

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:43 pm 
Post subject: Yeah! Just had 12 week scan!
It's amazing, I saw my baby today! It was so fantastic to see the heart beating and everything. Couldn't quite believe it was real until we actually saw it. Have been really nervous as a lot of family history there, but delighted to have got here and seen the baby. Sorry to gush, but have been just so nervous and so am now so excited that I can tell everyone without having to be quite so worried about things going wrong.

Hurray! Hope everyone else is doing well.

LD
booter
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Luckyducky
I'm new to the site and just wanted to say congratulations. It's a fantastic feeling. When I went for mine I was watching the screen in awe! To be able to see a tiny human moving about inside me and to watch the heart pumping was quite unbelievable.
For me it seemed like an eternity before the 20 week scan came round and I was so impatient but when I had that one It was even more amazing as they spent alot longer, looking at all the organs and limbs etc so we really got a great view. We even got to find out that we are having a little boy.
I'm now 24 weeks and really, really want to see him again but I'm told there are only 2 scans (12 and 20 wks) unless they require otherwise so I guess I'll have to wait another 3 months to see him.
How has your pregnancy been so far? I had terrible morning sickness or 24 hour severe nausea as I like to refer to it, from week 7 - 10 but now I have a huge appetite and have already put on 1 1/2 stone. I am really enjoying being pregnant though. Hope the rest goes as well as it has so far and hope yours goes well too.
Booter x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya im goin 4 my 12 week scan in 6 days (im counting down cause im so excited i think ill burst out crying) iv had a 9 week scan and i saw the little flicker that was the heart beat.it was like looking at a lil kidney bean, but soo cute as i new that was my baby. i was by my self so [*CENSORED*] really get to excited,

hope every thing else goes ok 4 ya's i wish time wud hurry so i could see my lil baby xxxx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your good wishes. It was amazing. Pregnancy so far has been pretty aweful. Really bad morning sickness for the last month or so, and really exhausted. Seems to have settled down this week, which is a great relief, means I can really start to enjoy the pregnancy.

Just fantastic to see the heart beating and see a real baby inside me.

Keep in touch and let me know how your pregnancies/scans are going,

LD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular