Any October Mummies Out There.....

Laurbb
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 am 
Post subject:
wow me and you are really in the same boat suse! lol. im just gona wait til monday now. i had mild cramps after the sweep, i was praying id wake up in labour but no i feel fine Sad id ring your mw about the leaking though!x

xemplus2x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Quick one from me also quilt feeding on phone one hand ! (go bless iPhone what did I do without it last time?!? Great when feeding!)

Suse I'd ring Mw NOW!!! That's not normal Jhun, just. Going to say what bevely said! If it is your waters leaking you need to be induced soon!!! Let us k ow but ring!!!

Beverley30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Quick update from me and Jack.
Very Happy Very Happy
All is good and well, HV came out yesterday and she is happy with his progress, he weighs 10lb 1oz... 57cm long now and 37.5cm head, so all as it should be etc.
He was under his play gym this morning getting so excited taking to the little animals lol its so cute!!
He is such a fidget bum and when he is on his mat etc he doesnt keep still he is moving round too, such a strong little man.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their Lo's

Laura and Suse....not long now girls and you will be cuddling your babies xxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Paradise
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
Quick question for people who have had babies on infacol. Sophies been havin it every feed for last 2 days and has really helped bring the wind up. When do i stop givin her it.......or is it something i should be givin for a while.....im confused.

Thanks

Last weekend of being pregnant for suse and laura Smile Yay!!!!!
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Paradise,
The colic can last up to 12 weeks of age so I would use it as and when you need too up that point really, unless you find she doesnt need it anymore sooner.
were using it before every feed for the past week and its a god send!! Very Happy

LouiseP84
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, for those who's lo are suffering with colic we tried infacol and it didn't do much,
then tried dentanox which did nothing, have been using gripe water which had worked well but loads of people have recommended 'coleif' which you can get in boots but you can get it on prescription as it is 10 a bottle. I've put it in jakes bottles for tonight so will keep you posted on if it's any good! Starting to think jake likes to be held too much coz doesn't like being put down, needs alot if entertaining, anyone else find this or have any tips? Can't get anything done! Lol
hope everyones ok xxx

KarmaViolet
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Louise - Dentinox is for teething, so not suprised it didn't do much for colic!! Laughing I think not wanting to be put down is pretty common - we've had a few days like that, but I've got a selection of slings so I can keep her close but still have my hands free - they've definately been a life-saver!!! Very Happy

We seem to have an early teether here - Isobel has been very drooly, unsettled and chewy (I know there are family members who were early teethers, so it's very possible....) - so we're using Dentinox and I've ordered her an amber necklace.... just hope it helps her, poor thing..

Isobel Grace
28/09/10 7lb 10.5oz
LouiseP84
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 am 
Post subject:
Hya,
karma- dentinox do lots of different products, they are a brand make Smile and what I was using was defo colic relief drops lol xxx

suse09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:46 am 
Post subject:
hey all just to say still here Sad was told my MW yesterday that they might not even fit me in for induction tomorrow could be anytime btween then and thursday (!!!) by the time they fit me in as theyre running behind with inductions!

however...im not sure if starting with contractions now, been having bad periody cramps which also feel like ive got something tight digging into me low down with some tightening on top but not much started about 1 in the morning but ive managed to sleep through a fair bit of it, woke at 5 and timed them for an hour they were comin every 10 - 15 minutes lastin bout 40 seconds, got up at 8 and theyre bout every 10 - 12 minutes now lastin bout a minute. still not willing to credit it to being in labour tho as had the hottest curry ive ever eaten last night and still not willing to rule out its just that causing it lol, dont think il actually admit it till its been confirmed by hospital if i ever ring them lol. how long do i leave it till i ring like how far between? MW told me but i cant remember, only that she said dont ring till i cant talk thro them which i can about still now. got majorly sweaty hands and feet think its prob nerves incase its actually starting. what will happen if they dont start coming more often seen as theyve prob been bout same apart for 4 or 5 hours now?

hope youve all caught some sleep and laura any news?

xxxxx

Laurbb
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 am 
Post subject:
suse thats awful that they cant fit you in! how can they be behind? they shouldnt book so many if they cant cope with it.

no signs on buba overr her Sad stubborn little thing. going in at 10 tomorrow morning for induction. have to say im very nervous, keep snapping at people and couldnt sleep a wink last night Sad xx

Beverley30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Laura and Suse...all the best for tomorrow girls will be thinking of you.

Suse hoping your contractions progress and you dont need the induction xx

Its not bad being induced I have had it 3 times now and it worked well for me. xx

Paradise
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice. Infacol working a treat Smile

Good luck to suse and laura for tomorrow. Cant wait to hear of your babys safe arrivals Smile
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies,

Thank u for everyones help regarding powder formula, used it a couple of times and getting on well with it! Prefer ready made though lol (lazy)

Suse and Laura-Cant believe your still waiting Sad Really hope there is some news soon u must be so fed up!! Sending lots of labour dust x

Glad everything is ok with everyone and their bubs, Its brilliant being a mummy i love it!!

Spencer is such a good boty, feeds 5oz every 3 hours, sometime 4 but mostly 3, Quite alot for a 3 week old but he is a big boy! He got weighed at 10 days old and was 9lb 13!! So god knows what he is now!! He is getting weighed again on tues!!
He held his own bottle the other day, so mad!! And he could hold his own head up at 1 week old so he is very strong!!!
Reckon he will be smiling any day now!! Cant wait for that!!! Very Happy

A couple of pics for those who arnt on my facebook to see

Love to all xx
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Vik., What u cutie Very Happy

Suse and Laur., Hope you are both doing well,, Looking forward to hearing all about your good news.,

Sorry I havent been on Much., I just dont seem to get a minute, Shocked Could do with a good rest really, i'm Knac kered Shocked

I had jack weighed last Thursday and he was 10lb 11oz., Couldn't believe it., Hes drinking 4oz and some other times he will have 6oz, Greedy little Bu gger Very Happy and he was 56cms Long too.

Trese xx
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hello hello Smile hope everyone is ok. Vikki he is a right cutie!!

Hope all goes well with Laura today!!

I'm hoping suse has had/ in process of having him. Sure she won't mind me saying. But spoke to her yesterday & she was having contractions 10 mins went to day centre& sent her home, but her waters have gone (now not sure if went yest or that's what was leaking after all) but sent her home & if nothing hap they were def going to induce her today. But I think she's gone on her own over night... I hope so as she said they were getting more painful. So I hope alls going well!! I keep checking bur no news.

I'm excited for you 2 in a way little jealous! Wish it was me how bad is that!!! Was watching this morn & newborn on & I got all teary as they were younger than hol Sad
Alls good with me, nipples all healed up now! Phew so we're back on track but still expressing odd bottle as we've started just incase need to leave her one day.
Only thing is she grunts & moans all the time sooo annoying ESP in night, I thought she was in pain or struggling to get wind up but given her infacol doesn't seem to do it. Googled it & says they some times do! Great I have a grunted forgot to ask hv.

Hope everyones ok, sounds like we're all doing a fab job with our little porkers hehe they all seem to be putting weight on well Smile

Good luck suse & Laura!!!!!!! X x x x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189, 190  Next
Page 188 of 190

Jump to:  

Community

Popular