Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:07 am 
Post subject:
morning!
well still no symptoms - now feeling a little worried Sad
may need to fuel my obsession with poas and buy some more tests! Very Happy
how are you feeling today moonstar do you still feel a bit nauseaus?
anyone else care to join us???
busy day today sorting things out for work tomorrow. will check in later to see if we have any newcomers Very Happy
xxx
Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Thanks JulieWoo and Sparky. Laughing

Louise Hello and welcome to October Mummies I have added you on our list, CONGRATULATIONS once again Hun, Lets Hope everyone starts to come over now Laughing Laughing

Dotty, I still Feel sick again this morning and OMG 3 Times in the Night I woke up for a WEE.......... I dont mind though as long as everything is OK, Made an appointment to see the doctors tomorrow at 5.40, See if she says anything.

Is anyone else feeling the COLD cause I am Bl o o dy Freezing,....... Laughing
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
hi,
sorry Louise missed you're post welcome Very Happy
i know what you mean moonstar B***dy freezing here i keep shivering.
I forgot about waking in the night to wee i only did it once though 3 times you must be knackered! i tested again and positive line can up before the control line
so hopefully everythings okay - havign a bit of cramping though today
hope the drs go well tomorrow.
xxx
Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Im Feeling fine at the minute Hun, I've Just posted my BFP's on here but they are still very light, the last internet cheapie one was yesterday morning, I have 1 FR left and I will do it in a few days time to see if its stronger than before.

I dont feel any different now though either, My sickness went after a little while this morning, But with my Daughter I had no symptoms what so ever. Did you ???
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
with my daughter i was sick throughout from time af was due.
almost non existent with my son who was more recent. I think i
eat much more healthily now and read somewhere about part of
m/s was due to your body rejecting food that are not good for you.
Not sure how much of that i believe?

i'm going to try and not worry as much i think i am making myself more worried.
searched for ages about symptoms and lots didn't get any or started at 6 weeks, so
we will just have to wait and see
xxx
dukky
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to say congratulations to all of you!!

I'm on the September mums list but at the very end of September(30th), so I'm quite far behind the others...so I hope you guys will have me in here from time to time as we're all quite close in dates I figure all the moral support the better!! How greedy I am!!hehe

Hope you're all feeling well and excited!!!

xx

LouiseP84
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, how are we all doing? went to the docs yesterday, was really interesting, didnt know about half the stuff she told me about, like runny eggs etc. lol gave me the number for the midwife so just need her to get back to me to book my first app. which will be in the house which is nice Smile felt really rough yesterday! as i had a terrible nights sleep and lost my appetite so tummy was growling coz it was empty! and felt quite queasy all day but feel much beta this morn! Yay! peeing loads tho! lol
x

Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies, Glad everyone is OK, Dukky You are welcome on here anytime Laughing

Well I must admit Today I feel Not Pregnant, If you know what I mean. I didn't wake up at all in the night for a wee....... I just feel Normal, Hope everything is going to be OK.

I did do ANOTHER test again this morning and it is a lot more darker. But like Dotty says I am not going to worry over it too much.

Louise, It suprising what you can and Can't eat, I would try and eat a bit more today though, cause it will do more harm than Good.

Is anyone else getting like stabbing pains in the Ovary parts...... I do Sad

I will mention it to the doctor tonight xx Have a nice day everyone xx
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya!

I'm an october mummy too! think I calculated it to be the 3rd of October!!

scared and nervous but extremely happy and excited..

I havent really had any symptoms.....Got really sore (.)(.) cant even thouch them! Sad

and a bit constipated (sorry..tmi!) which is making my tummy hurt a bit Sad

thats all really.....im actually looking forward to the morning sickness to be honest as in my last pregnany I had hardly any and was sick poss once and that sadly ended in m/c at 11+6 so hopefully i will be getting sick this time!

haha

H+H 9 months girlies!

xx
dotty1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Evening everyone.
hope you are all well.
welcome Aimee and congratualtions!
Well did an extra day as cover at work today so had no time to think about symptoms.
but my tummy feels weird and tender. Moonstar i keep getting cramps low down but not anywhere specifically.
Let me know what the drs says.
Louise i would ef eat little and often if you are feeling sick 'cause i didn't with my first and was continually sick even on buses etc (not great to be honest) although at the mo i would like to be a little nauseous to feel pregnant Shocked can't believe i wrote that.
i'll stop waffling now
xxx
LouiseP84
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Feeling tons beta today, funny tho, doc said it may be an idea to keep some form of snack by the side of the bed and eat summit b4 getting out of bed so i was sat up in bed at 6 this morn eating a welsh cake! Hillarious! But have felt alot beta today and my appetite is coming back.
Hows everyone else doing?
x

Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies,

CONGRATULATIONS AIMEE,,,,,,Just added you to our list Laughing

Glad to hear everyone is doing good, Well I went to see my Doctor yesterday, all she said is to start taking Pregaday ( I think thats what its called ) and has booked me in to see a MW next Thursday just incase they will want to send me for an early scan due to previous MC'S and she said everything else was quite normal, Obviously if I get any bleeding to go back, But I dont want to be seeing any of that this time round.Smile

Same as yesterday really NO SYMPTOMS , apart from tender boobs but not that bad. When I Woke up this morning I felt like there was something heavy lying in my belly, Felt quite uncomfortable, But everything is OK now I am at work.

Hows everyone else Today Laughing
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
Morning Girls

Thanks Moonstar! (Sorry don't know your real name! lol)

Just a quick Question.....Do MW and doctors generally take 'more care' if you've had previous M/C?? Only asking because my friend who's due any day now said they did with her as she had m/c before this baby?

Plus my blood type is Rhesus Neg.....so a bit scared as to what may occur!

Had no sypmtoms part from sore boobs feeling a little sicky but nothing major yet!

Hope you've all had lovely days

xxx
Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Aimee., Well I dont think they bother that much I have had 3 MC's all together now I had 1 before I had my daughter and 2 after that, I have got an appointment to see the MW next week, See if they show a bit more interest in me this time.

My Name Is Teresa, By the way and I am one of the older mums I am 35. xx
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 am 
Post subject:
Ohh I see, I have the doctor to confirm it next Tuesday....I'm soooo excited!

Smile

I hope they do Teresa...hopefully they may give you early scan? to make sure everythings going ok?

Have you got an unusual blood type? coz mine is Rhesus Neg (so is my friend i said about above) so maybe thats why? Just to make surethe bloods dont mix?

35 you not old! Silly Woman! I think its a good age Smile

Makes me feel really young to be preg though! haha I'm 20 Smile

Hope you have a good day (tomorrow lol)

xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 188, 189, 190  Next
Page 3 of 190

Jump to:  

Community

Popular