male infertility

nlr
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 pm 
Post subject: male infertility
anyone have any experience with male infertility? could you tell me about your experience? my husband and i are dealing with it now.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 am 
Post subject:
sorry done have any experience.

sorry to here that ur husband is infertile. r u going to persue to ahve children another way?

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:25 am 
Post subject:
My friends husband is infertile and they adopted a baby, so you can still be parents

x

lurchy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:45 pm 
Post subject: Re: male infertility
nlr wrote:
anyone have any experience with male infertility? could you tell me about your experience? my husband and i are dealing with it now.

Hi as a 43 year male i was told i was infertile at 18, my wife new about my situation before we started getting serious, and we have been through 5 goes at donor insemination at the Bristol centre for reproductive medicine 2 goes later we got pregnant only to lose it early and so far after the fifth go we are 8 weeks pregant. we find it helps to talk to family about it as you need an outlet of understanding, well we do anyway. for now things are going well , but as the bloke involved it has been incredibly hard watching my wife go through all the tests and probing thats involved, but thanks to the few remaining donors out there our dreams could soon be realised. my best bit of advice is talk to each other. male infertility affects both of you but it is not the end of the world good luck
Marcus
Doddsy
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and w3elcome to the forum Marcus.
Glad that you and your wife have overcome your problems together instead of letting them drive a wedge between you. I'm on clomid at the moment for ovulations probs and it has caused us to argue a lot. If we hadn't been close it would have destoyed us .
Good luck xxx
lurchy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
ClaireDodds wrote:
Hi and w3elcome to the forum Marcus.
Glad that you and your wife have overcome your problems together instead of letting them drive a wedge between you. I'm on clomid at the moment for ovulations probs and it has caused us to argue a lot. If we hadn't been close it would have destoyed us .
Good luck xxx

Oh blessed clomid that jeckyll and hyde pill made my wife spawn of satan and as you say it made for spectacular arguments about the simplest of things, the best bit was making up ,that was when she had changed back from the green colour and regained her serene self again heres to the future
best regards
Marcus and lesley
Doddsy
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy That sounds alot like me. It only lasts for the 5 days i take the evil tablets!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular