Due on 29 July 2008.

Janem
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:38 am 
Post subject: Due on 29 July 2008.
Hi

I'm due on 29 July with my second child. Really excited and trying to stop myself getting carried away with all the plans etc, so early in the pregnancy. I've just booked myself in to the doctors for the week after next so I can get into the system and it'll become a bit more real then.

unlike last time I haven't been able to resist telling a few close friends so hopefully this won't be a bad move!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi there i dont blame you! im due 18th july and we found out i was pregnant so early so its been difficult near impossible keeping it quiet. now i am shouting it from the rooftops!
we had out first midwife appointment at 8 wks and it all became real then.
good luck with your pregnancy.
Have you put any weight on??? i have!
Janem
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
how have you found Christmas? we've been really busy and I've just been absolutely exhausted. now we have a couple of days off so I'm catching up with afternoon naps. at least the nausea has stopped now. I've got my nuchal scan booked for 17th Jan but not had midwife appt although have registered the pregnancy with the doctor. now Xmas is out of the way hopefully I'll hear something soon. Have you got your scan booked yet?
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:04 am 
Post subject:
xmas was good thanks, although as usual it went so quickly. I just need to find some energy to get myself back to work next week!
We are going for a scan on 7th january, i cant wait!!! the sickness has definatly eased off now but i do feel dizzy if i stand up too quickly.
How is your mood generally? i seem to be snapping at everyone especially paul, i weighed myself this morning and ive actually lost weight , (probably through lack of food ).
dawn x
Janem
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
mood generally better now I don't feel quite so tired and sick all the time although this has been replaced by a really bad cough and cold. back to work on wednesday so hoping mood won't take a downturn then!! is this your first child? can't wait for the scan - I can remember last time that I was really excited but then the closer it got I found myself getting a bit worried about whether everything would be ok. In the early weeks its a bit difficult to remember you are pregnant sometimes as theres not much sign of anything going on. As regards weight I haven't any scales which is probably no bad thing!!
Jane
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:48 am 
Post subject:
this is my 2nd child i have an 11 yr old daughter, the thing is with her i didnt know i was pregnant until i was 12 wks so the worrying first few weeks were over but this time everthing feels so different, probably because im older.
Im so glad the sickness has passed now, i guess the next thing will be heartburn and indigestion!! I shouldnt complain really as im sure it will be worth all the issues when baby makes an arrival later in the year.
Have you had any thoughts on the type of birth you are hoping for yet? Im hoping for a water birth in the hospital.
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular