LILAMB OUT ON SAT 2 GET PISHED LOOL

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:19 am 
Post subject: LILAMB OUT ON SAT 2 GET PISHED LOOL
well lamby is of 2 get drunk on sat. im sooo excited. it my bro engament party. iv invited my exex n im ganna av a good time.....just 1 thing tho.........im finding it really hard 2 leave leon. my mum is ganna av him at home. i really wnt 2 go out but wen eva the fort ov leaving leon cums up my chest hurts n i get all painccy.
so there no point goin if im ganna b paincing all night.

any tips on how 2 calm me down wen im not with him thanxs xxx
DaisyElla
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 am 
Post subject:
vodka!!!!!!
only messin lol
im sure if ya get too panicky you will know to go back to him...
little bit at a time i rekn...xxx
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 am 
Post subject:
dont know how much help id be as I was terribe, didnt leave the twins ofr at four months but it helped me to keep my phone on my at all times so I knew id know if sumthing was wrong straight away though if you are enjoying yourself you can put your worries to the back of your mind. It also helped to rng home after a few hours to see how they were doing

sorry nt much helo but im still terrible at leaving them

x

Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 am 
Post subject:
you go out and hav a good time...u know Leon will be fine with your mum....you'l hav yr phone so u can keep checking every thing is ok...xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:33 am 
Post subject:
gd on ya.

he will be fine is normal not want to leave him but u will have great time.

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:47 am 
Post subject:
hey laura

perfectly normal - I left Isaac with my mum when me and hubby went out for our wedding anniversary, so he was 2 months old. I had my phone on the table in front of me the whole evening in case she rang, but everything was, of course, fine!!

mind you, I didn't drink very much (which is not like me!) cos I was scared I wouldn't be able to cope if I was needed. Go have a good time, but be prepared for not wanting to drink a lot - maybe stick to something weaker than you'd normally drink so you don't feel like your having to hold yourself back? Shandy is always good Very Happy

have a great time

Anna
xx
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:55 am 
Post subject: xx
thanxs 4 all advice gals. i shall go but keep my phone on me n call home every hour. n drink shandy cse other day i had a wkd n it went stright 2 my head lool x
MISWILS
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi lillamb oh i am soooooooo jealous i cant wait to get my first wee night out, but i think when it comes to it i will be just the way you r and not wanna leave my little girl xoxo
crystaljo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject:
The first time you leave your baby is the hardest!
When my eldest was about 3 weeks old, i got an awful cold and i mean really bad - i ached from head to toe it even hurt my bones to pick my baby up (all 5lbs 4oz's of her!) I left her with my mum for the night. Went home and slept about 18 hours!! I woke up the next morning in a panic to have her back, i called my mum who said my dad was on his way with her and i was stood at the window waiting for his car!!
The second time when she was about 5 weeks, my mother in law took her a walk to the shops in her pram but was gone AGES! i was getting myself worked up - of course, she had just bumped into everyone she knew in the village, who wanted to stop and fuss the baby - but i was terrible lol!

Go out and have a much need bit of fun and 'me time' hun, you can call your mum as often as you like and you can go home of you are needed or too anxious, but honestly - the thought of leaving them is worse than actually doing it, once you are out, you will start to relax and enjoy.
And its your mum afterall - she looked after you and you're ok arent you? hehe Wink
Have a lovely time xxx
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Im sure you will be fine hun go have a good time...you really need 1!
caz x x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 pm 
is tht ur baby hun. how cute x
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
god yeah - I remember the first time I left Isaac with his dad - all I was doing was nipping to M+S for a nursing bra, and it is literally at the bottom of my road - about 3 minutes walk away. I got there and found the bras, tried on 1, then got in a total panic that something was wrong - hadn't taken my phone or anything cos was only going out for 10 minutes. Ended up rushing out of the changing room half dressed, frantically getting the M+S woman to let me use their phone to ring home, rang hubby - ofc everything was fine, Isaac was asleep still, no problems. I eventually managed to buy the nursing bra, then RAN home.

mind you, 7 months later and I'll happily leave him with anyone that'll have him lo Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 pm 
lol anna u mus ov looked like a mad women lol x
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou, shes not always that cute though!! Laughing
caz x x