JUST WEN I WAS STARTING 2 FEEL BETTER

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject: JUST WEN I WAS STARTING 2 FEEL BETTER
to laura
i wasnt planning on writing to you again but you always have to try and see how far you can push me.
firstly you can give this letter and any other iv sent you to who ever the fuc* u want. my licence aint started yet so it wont make any diffrence.
i couldnt care less who your seeing whether its rick or anybody else and i mean that.
but if you keep running your mouth about other men stepping in and bein leons dad then you will become the first person since glen ro make an enemy of me.
all iv done since the second the [*CENSORED*] hit the fan in december is try to put things right, and b nice but i swear youve made it impossible for me.

you think u hold all the aces dont you.but all you have in ur favor is that i wont see leon for 6 months.
oh and as for all this [*CENSORED*] about how you could make me come running if u wanted to. i bet you couldnt. and you can expect to be arrested for fraudulenty possing my email and msn if i dont have the password wen i get out next week.i will see y son and i will get to have a say in his life so if you thought id just give up then ur ganna b dissopinted.
im leons dad and that is something no other man will ever be.
im not scared ov your dad brother or anybody else and ill fight you thru every court i have untill im seeing him as often as i want.
i no that your only playin these games to try get me 2 lose my temper. and yeah your right there is a limit to my patience.
but there is more then one way to skin a cat and i can beat u with out violence everytime.
just stop trying to use a 4 week old baby 2 hurt me cause thts just sick.
when i get out im ganna get with my mates sister who iv met but i aint goin around saying she will be leons mum. so stop this [*CENSORED*] about rick bein leons new dad oh and if he planning on replacing me then iv got a seprate message for him that i can give him in person

sorry this is long but iv just gt this thru post. i dont no wt he is talking about. im single i dnt have a bf or owt for god sake i crnt cope with this
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject:
OMG honey wat a b*stard! how can he say that to you after you've just had ababy? Of course you wudnt use your son as a weapon, your hs mum and you love him, hes acting like all you care for leoan as is a weapon to get him back or sum sh*t! My bloood os boiling reading this, I have half a mind to ask my husband big mussley RAF, SAS and ARMY buddies to find him and each him how to respect the mother of his child. So he thinks he can fight through court? Id like to see a violent [*CENSORED*] lke him win a case agaisnt a loving mother, honestly who does this guy reckon he is. Yes hes leons father but he isnt a good example in any way and does he really want his son to see his father treating his mother like this?

aww honey I am so sorry your having to go through *massive hugs*

Keep the letter and any othr threanting ones hes sent you to use if hes tries to take you to court.

What a b*stard Evil or Very Mad

xxxx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:31 am 
Post subject: xx
thanxs hun it so annoying i 8 him. yh get ya husband buddies but cn they cum see me 1st lol....

i really dnt no wt he ob about he is mental i dnt feel safe now at all. xx
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:36 am 
Post subject:
He sounds unstable and a complete d*ck

If you feel threatened then go to the police, im serious, you dont want him to hurt you or leon and no woman should feel victimised and unsafe in her own home.

God im so mad!!!!!!!!

Anyway what right does he have to stop you dating if hes sh*ggin some girl?

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:42 am 
just wen he says u will be my 1st enemy since glen. he sliced tht glen with a stanley knife. so i think he is threatenin me there. iv rang my vitum suport officer up. im shaking, no he as it in him 2 hurt me i dnt wnt 2 be scared i want 2 feel safe but he sounds so mad x
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
It awful that he can make you scared in your own home and he thinks any sane judge wud let him near leon as much as he wanted?

Am glad you called your support officer, what did they say?

Id have a nice big cuddle with leon to calm you down, have you shown your mum and dad?

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:55 am 
she dint answer so i left a message she normally gets bk right away tho.

iv showed my mum she 8s him 2. i dnt live wi my dad bt i crnt show him cse i dnt wnt my dad getting in troble. n i no he will if he see tony or this letter.

the thing tht gets me tho is it dnt look like is writing n he aint suposed 2 rite 2 me. so i think sum 1 as done it 4 im. iv sent his mum his msn password then he as no reason 2 b in touch wen he gets out xx
crystaljo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:56 am 
Post subject:
Aw sweetheart!
This sounds like there are some people stirring things.

If i was you, i would take that letter to the police, tell them how afraid you are for yourself and your baby and get a restraining order on him keeping him away from you and Leon, if he breaches that - he''l be straight back inside!
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:58 am 
Post subject:
If hes threaning you id look into a restraining order, teh court should understand you want to protect yourself and leon

grrr im still fuming, youve just had a baby for godsake, you dont need this at alll!!

xx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:00 pm 
i have a restrain order on him. bt it dnt go in 2 place untill he gets out. tht why he sed i can show any 1 the letter cse he wnt get in trob 4 it. bt i still dnt feel safe i need a flat with big metel doors n cages on the windows thts how i feel. its cse i no he is out soon n i no sum 1 tellin him 2 stay away from me aint ganna work x
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
if he goes one inch near youd id be striaght on him to get his ass sent back to jail.

I know it sounds awful but maybe you and leon should move away from him and where he is when he leaves jail?? So theres less chance of his harrassing you?

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:05 pm 
i want 2 hun. i want 2 get away from it all. bt i dont have the money to leave. im gettin my own flat tho soon so i just have 2v b carfull on who i tell i live there x
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
yeah thats sounds a good plan =]

How much do you get a week? The beinfits for actual deserving people in this country is shockin! Especially child benift, the people who need it the most

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 pm 
iv gt no money at all yet still waiting 4 it all 2 go thru. child benifit sent me a letter sayin i will get money of them soon x
LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
thats good =]

Though you should get it straight away, I do dislike our goverment soemtimes.

It hards to see that such a p*ick fathered such a lovely little boy or how such a lovely peson as yourself ended up with him or how he could treat you that way

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular