JUST WEN I WAS STARTING 2 FEEL BETTER

crystaljo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Me too. I guess he isnt a support worker, so proberbly wouldnt become involved in asking how you are as hes not qualified to give advice.
I bet the police, like anyone will dislike men who hurt women, especially pregnant women and so hope hes as committed to 'nailing' the barstaaad as you are!!
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:50 am 
Post subject:
he needs to have his legs n arms chopped off the horrible rat Evil or Very Mad

frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil oh my god such a bully get angry not scared and do something positive. Keep ringing the support officer tell them they need to do something. ok take care. I only 5ft but I bloody punch him for you if I could get my hands on him. I been through this and u need to stay strong for u and the baby.
Take care x x x x
Shelle76
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
Am stunned at the audacity of this scumbag - as if writing a letter but getting somebody else to write it means he will get away with threatening and intimidating you. He really cannot do this whilst still serving a sentence for harming you.

I also can't believe how much you've been through, you have my complete and utter admiration lillamb, what a lucky boy Leon is to have a mummy like you =]

Don't stop pestering victim support and the police until they do something about this - I would love to come up and meet this excuse for a human when he gets released with some of my OH's army mates and give him what for the pathetic loser.

Keep strong and remember we're all here for you xxxxx
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject: xx
thanxs 4 replys every 1. iv just been out 4 a meal with my mum n sum mates2 cheer me up. n we all slaged him off till we was blue in the face so tht was good lol x
fairytale
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun
just read this thread cant imagine how scared u must feel...... keep urself and leon safe, there are loads of peoole who can help, womans aid, womans refuge etc

hope the police are able to help u - maybe jack points in the house??

take care hunny

love xx
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
I just read this, and cannot believe he would send this to you! What a nasty piece of work! Glad the chat has made you feel better, but what a horrible position to put you in. I hope the police look after you - you have a 4 week old baby and need to be looked after! I hope it works out for you, and ignore everything he said about you using Leon to get to him - you are a wonderful mum and would never do anything like that.

Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi lillamb,

I see the police came and got the letter then - did they say when they would call and let you know and have you spoken to your support worker about it as well yet?

Glad you went out anyway and got to sl4g him off!!

xx
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:37 pm 
hiya hun hws u........he sed wen he as spoke 2 his sargent on wt 2 do then he will ring me. he sed it cud b a couple ov days. not spoke 2 my vitum worker yet tho will do soon i hope. i have got an independent domestic vilonce advicat (sorry i really crnt spell) who sed if i ever need her just 2 txt her. bt i dunno if this will count cse im not with tony any more x
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Well at least they have the letter - make sure you hound them until they do something though.

I read through some of the other posts and I agree that yours and leons (who is lovely by the way) safety is most important. I know it's not easy to move away etc. etc. but this bloke sounds like such a nutter.

I think that even though it's not actual physical violence it is a treat of it and your domestic violence advocat (dont know how you spell it either!) may still need to know and could well help - worth trying.

All this must be so tiring with a small person to look after too.

xx
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 pm 
im ganna txt her tmoz n just ask 4 a chat cse i need 2 get it all out. yh hum im emotinally drained i feel like iv had the life sucked out ov me i just want things 2 b ok.

i wish all this wud go away n it was just me n leon happy with no worrys lol. sounds stupid bt thts wt i want lol x
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
That sounds more than reasonable to me! You deserve to just be able to spend time with leon without all the worry and grief.

I would text her tomorrow and speak to her about as it is a threat and he already has the history.

And dont worry, you and leon will get there.

xx
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 pm 
thanxs hun. just wished leons dad dint ever no i was pregnant it annoys me cse wen i 1st found out he made it clear i was keeping leon (which now im so happy about) but at the time i dint no weather i was ready but he sed i had 2. then gives me all this [*CENSORED*] the divvi. oh well me n leon willl get there 1 day just hope its sooner rather then later x
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:58 pm 
Post subject:
He's a right nut that bloke.

I can understand you having reservations at the time as it's a massive life changer but look what you have now! You'll get through it and s0d that bloke, I know it's hard but you got to be determind with someone like that - dont take any [*CENSORED*]!!

Its tiring but if you make enough noise they can't ignore you.

Do you have anyone new in your life?

xx
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:22 pm 
Post subject: just wen i was starting 2 feel better
hi lillamb wat a w@nker he really is cant u go in2 a womens refugee like a hostel then that way he wont be able to cum near u wat so ever i was in one for domestic violence and no men were allowed in i got a house threw this its not ideal cos of the kids but i felt safe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular