period pains

laura07
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 pm 
Post subject: period pains
hi guys, its my second pregnancy where last time i lost at 9wk1day however, i am feeling worried cos i am havin period pain like i had veofre and i lost then - i am only between 5 and 6 weeks doc says this is normal but why am i worryin so much? has anyone else had this and had a successful pregnancy? please help xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
a lot of women have period liek pains in first part of pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancy.

obvioulsy ur worrying as u ahve preivously misscarried but this is a new pregnancy and therefore stay positive:)

marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
yep i had loads of pains and it felt like i was gonna come on, i kept going to the loo to check but i am now 20wks and all is fine

tashxxx
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
i had this trouble right through the first 12wks really bad period pains but no bleeding or anything but a really worrying time as i had 2 previous m/c aswell. i am sure that you will be fine but you have my sympathy as i really know what you are going through the longest 12 wks of your life xxxx take care xx
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, I had alot of pain at the start of my pregnancy, nd I was convinced I was losing my baby. Dontworry if your not having any bleeding. I also had an operation whilst being pregnant!xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular