Trying for nearly 2 years

curley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:58 pm 
Post subject: Trying for nearly 2 years
In January it will be 2 years since I came off the pill and began trying for a baby. I have a 3 and a half year old and it took me 7 months to conceive the first time round. I am finding this very hard, and I'm becoming very low and depressed that we have had no joy this time, and so is my husband. He is very supportive but we just don't understand why it isn't happening for us. I convince myself every month that this will be the month and even convince myself I have all the pregnancy syptoms but then my period comes and I am so disappointed and depressed. I have seen the doctor back in Feb and had blood tests but I don't really know where to go from here, what is the next step?
sharonkelly
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi There,

I, along with so many others know how you feel with regards to the monthly disappointments. I think sometimes your brain tricks your body into believing you're pregnant and you start experiencing "symptoms". I don't have any children yet, although we are trying. All I can say is that although you conceived relatively quckly the first time round, it doesn't necessarily mean that the same will happen again. I know that people say be patient and to try and relax, I also know that this is a lot easier said than done - but what else can you do? I know you've said you've already had some tests, but it's been a while now, so why don't you see your GP and ask them to check again for any problems.

All the best and good luck x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular