Msflowerfairy has an update!!!

msflowerfairy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:42 pm 
Post subject: Msflowerfairy has an update!!!
Hi,
Just returned form the hospital.

I went to the early pregnancy unit, and spoke with the midwife who couldn't understand why i had been sent there by my GP without a positive test...i agreed.
Anyway she said that she would ask the radiographer to scan me just to put my mind at rest even though she doubted that there was anything to see.
I had a tummy scan first of all, and the Radiographer said nope can't see a sac, you are not pregnant, but how would you feel about a trans vaginal scan just so that i can double check.
Went ahead with the Trans V scan, and she spent ages looking at my womb, and zooming in, and twiddling things, to be honest i was started to worry.
It turns out that the radiographer could see a small black blob in my womb, which she thinks is the sac, but she didn't want to commit herself. Why else would i have a small sac in my womb???
I had bloods taken, and have to go back on Monday, and Wednesday for more bloods to be taken, and another scan on the 11th of August.
The attitude of the staff changed completely, and they seemed as excited as i am, although i still feel as if i am in limbo, and can't tell my parents anything Grrr!
Surely they wouldn't ask me back for more bloods, and another scan if they didn't think i was pregnant...would they?
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi,

y did the doctor send u for a scan? if u have had postiive test then u r pregnant.

and black blob wud suggest start of pregnancy.

msflowerfairy
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
That's the thing i haven't had a positive test, everyone i have taken has been negative, and the doctor didn't bother doing one before arranging the appointment.
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
That's amazing! I got so excited reading your post! Fingers crossed the bloods will show hcg and show it rising and your blob becomes a baby! Let us know!

Wishes
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:42 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed Mrs Flowerfairy - things are looking positive! Hopefully the black sac will result in you getting that BFP!!!

Wishes x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:22 am 
Post subject:
ah rite i c.

yer starnage y doctor wudnt arrange one of their own tests.

have they tuk a blood test?

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Good luck with your bloods on monday - have they told you the result of your other bloods yet?

msflowerfairy
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
No blood results yet, but perhaps they will say something tomorrow, when i have the next lot done.

I don't know why my doctor didn't do a pregancy test in the surgery, perhaps he felt awkward? plus he is in his 70's.

I had a letter telling me that i had been admitted ot the ante natal clinic on the 11th for a scan.
If they didn't think i was pregnant, they wouldn't admit me to the ante natal clinic officially would they?

GOD i am so confused!!!
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
The only way they can tell for sure at the moment is bloods, so make sure tommorrow they tell you what the level is. If it is anything over 15 there is definately some pregnancy thing happening. I really hope you are pregnant! Can't wait to read your post.

msflowerfairy
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
I went to the hospital this morning, and had my next set of bloods taken.
I asked for the results of my other bloods from Friday, and the nurse said that it was 0.1 FFS!!
The nurse saw how confused my hubby and i were, and said not to worry, it could just be too early, in the pregnancy ring after 4pm today, and see what your results are then.

I am now really confused, emotional, peed off, and sad. I feel sick still, my boobs are killing me, i have a blob in my womb, but my flaming blood tests show negatove pregnancy WTF??? Shocked

I have changed my mind, i don't want to be pregnant, i can't cope with the huge number of emotions that i am experiencing Grrr! Sad Sad Sad
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
hey shes right might be too early in pregnancy today. nearly 4pm so just wait until u ring bk.

msflowerfairy
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun, i just want to cry until i can cry no more.

My hubby has gone away on holiday with his mum for the week to west wales, as she is recovering from cancer, and needs a break, so i am also home alone.
I could never have asked them to cancel, she has done so much for us, and is so supportive.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
if u need a cry then dont hold it in do wot u need to do

msflowerfairy
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
I rang the hospital, and the results are still not back, so i have to ring back tomorrow GRRR!!
The nurse was lovely though.
Wishes
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Arhhh!! Hopefully you will get the results soon, Mrs Flowerfairy!! Good Luck.

Wishes x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular