Terrible Sharp Pain??????

Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 pm 
Post subject: Terrible Sharp Pain??????
Hello Just wondering if anyone can Help, I am sitting here in Agony at the minute, I have got the worst sort of pain in my Right side,c I have been constipated for the last few days, but this pain is really bad I cant even stand up straight, (dont want to sound Stupid) it could be even wind, But I am panicking thinking could it be Eptopic?????

Anyone have any Ideas???
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't actually have any real pain with my ectopic but I think the pain can be more on and off. I don't think there would be any problems in checking with the doctor if it keeps going on.

My first sign of the ectopic was brown / prune like discharge. And really really bad backache.

I'm sure you'll be fine. xx

My Ovulation Chart
AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
not sure what it could be im afraid hunnie but didnt want to read and run.

Maybe give your GP/Midwife a call. Just to put your mind at ease a bit. Is there anything that eases the pain at all? Mabe try a couple of paracetamol and a hot water bottle, try and take the edge of a little bit?

Hope your ok x
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun it could be just the constipation or trapped wind. I had constipation last wk and the pain was really bad. Like Morgan my first sigh with my EP was prune/brown watery discharge then pain. I also felt very bloated and faint. Its prob just wind or constipation so try not to worry but best get checked out to put your mind at rest. Take care and let us know how you get on. Clairex
PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
like they all said book appointment or call midwife /gp in the morning im sure they be able to put mine at ease but best to get checked .
im sure everything will be fine .
penny
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Awwww Thanks Ladies., Well I woke up this morning and managed to go to the toilet a bit, and the pain eased off alot late last night, So I feeling a lot better, Its Just worrying though isnt it. (Must of been Wind) Lol:-)

Thanks again anyway. xx
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Glad your feeling a bit better hunni. Wind and constipation unfortunately went hand in hand with me in all my pregnancies. Hope it gets better for you. Wishing you a happy and heathy pg. Clairex
Moonstar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire xx
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Guys,

Went in to hospital today after having abdominal pains last night followed by nearly fainting. I had a blood test and a scan but its too early to tell if i have a ectomic pregnacy!! Ive got another blood test on fri and another scan next fri!! Im so scared Sad x
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Hun Im sorry, have you got or had any bleeding at all. Try not to worry. Abdominal pains are common in early pg and fainting may be down to blood sugar level or blood pressure. Good job you went in to be checked out. Please let us know how you are getting on

Take care. Clairex
Vikki140
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya!! Thank u!! Feel awful but had no pain since last night so fingers crossed!! Nope no bleeding at all (or anything else) was simply just the pain and the faintness and then the fact the doc wants to back in 48 hours to do another blood test! They are the 3 things that are concerning me!! I just want to hear everything is ok!! Thanks for the support really means alot! xx
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 pm 
Post subject:
Can i just ask a question, its on my mind every second. I have only had the one sharp cramp, it was in the middle of the night and i woke up thinking i was having a mc, rushed to the toilet to check for blood and as i said before, there was none. I then felt all dizzy as i was sitting on the loo and felt like i needed a number 2. After i had my dizzy spell i managed to have a number 2 and since then have felt apsolutly fine!? What do u think? does it sound like ep or do you think it sounds like constipation? So wish i knew!!! xx
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
Vicki
Have you had a scan yet?
I was really constipated with my ectopic and this pregnancy.
The pain from the ectopic was excrutiating - but it came and went for a day or so before it would not go away. It ruptured at 6+2 - on the friday. I had been for a scan on the Monday - where they still could not see a pregnancy but sent me home to wait over the Easter Hols despite me begging them for methotrexate - I knew it was ectopic. They wanted to scan me in 8 days - too late.

It actually felt like someone had put a red hot poker up my bum (sorry). I can say though - if it is ectopic, the pain will tell you soon enough.
Its common to have aches and pains in early pregnancy though so the chances of it being ectopic are small.

Take care
Julie x

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
Vikki140
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Julie,

Yes i had a sacn last wed but i was under 5 weeks so it was too early to tell where the bub was!! Got another scan this fri!! Been nearly a week since the pain and had no more pain so fingers crossed!! Also had my second set of blood test results and they had rised which was good, The nurse said the results showed a healthy pregnancy. So im much calmer now!! still got it at the back of my mind, think i will have until i have my scan on friday!!

Thank you for ur support means alot x
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Ps Vicky
- My HCG levels were rising normally I hate to say.
If your levels are over 1800 and they still cant see a sack i would start to be concerned.

I hope your scan goes well and you have good news for us.

Julie x

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular