Pregnant or mad?? Please read and reply!!

beckyboo48
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:16 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant or mad?? Please read and reply!!
May i just start by saying that i am not actively trying to get pregnant and i have never been pregnant!

I am 20 and on BC for five years but my last week break Middle of November 16th -20th i've been a bit bad with my pills for the last three maybe 4 packets (ovranette) including this one, taking them late or two in a day (v. forgetful) and i also had a sickness bug at the beginning of oct but continued to have sex throughout the packets i now have a very strange feeling in my abdomen (centre ish...) that doesn't hurt but like cramping (like just before a period but in a different place if that makes any sense) the cramping was more intense from the 25th to 8th but now constant but not as strong i also had lower back pain since sun 25th and v. light spotting on 25th i (i've also had some discharge & constipation sorry tmi) i went to the doc on monday 3rd and had quantative blood test which was two but could this have been to early to test.... i have just started my week break from pill and did a home test today which was negative!! The doctor said to carry on taking the pills (when i'm due to start retaking) then go back if continue to feel this way, BUT now i know i have no idea what pregnancy feels like but i just feel.... well PREGNANT. i am in a long term relationship and know what infertilty does to a family so would never even think about options if i was pregnant but just fed up with being in limbo now !!!!! please help!!
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Not sure about the rest of it. I didn' t start feeling pregnant until about the 8th week. Since then, I've just felt sick to my stomach, tired, and blah.
Jackz
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:57 am 
Post subject: hi
I am 19 wks pregnant at the mo and i knew straight away. I missed my period, and that was very odd as i am very regular also my breast became very sore and massive lol

I think when your pregnant u know, once i thought i was pregnant i didnt take the pill again and about a week after my period was due i took a pregnancy test which was positive!!

The pain u are experiencing in your abdoman could be caused by the baby growin and shifting organs.

Good luck and i have my fingers crossed!!

Jackie
xxx Very Happy
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
I felt very sick the first trimester (starting at about 8 weeks), but didn't really feel pregnant. Now at 15 (17 according to ask baby) weeks, I still don't feel pregnant.
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:18 am 
Post subject:
if i was you i would wait a week then test again and keep doing that for a few weeks as the hormone levels can rise at different rates with different people.
otherwise speak to your doctor again about your worries and concerns.
all the best, dawn x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular