Help!!

NickB
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:09 pm 
Post subject: Help!!
Me and my fiancee are trying for a baby we have been trying for 6 months she didnt come on last month or this month we have taken 7 pregnancy tests still no joy we have taken a doctors urine test still no joy we done a blood test got the results back still no joy just gotta wait for a scan date know.

She is feeling sick several times throughout the day for the last week and is also urinating alot more

any words of hope anyone??? or any advice????
Suzannex
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:40 pm 
Post subject: ...
well.. to be truthful.. it doesnt look like shes pregnant.. spesh if the blood tests didnt pick it up.. but hopefully the doctor can sort things out Very Happy and kick start.. tryin to concieve with a vengence Very Happy (cant spell) Smile

Good Luck With Everything x
ja43118
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Nick - I have read of other people who want so badly to be pregnant that they have phantom symptoms (not made up - the mind is a clever thing and can trick the body into behaving the way you want it to).

Take it easy and let the docs do their thing for you - your time will come and in the meantime sending you and your DF (Darling Fiancee - if you are still new) lots of luck.

I am really pleased to see a man posting on here - as I know my DH wont even ask for directions - never mind advice.

JJ x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular