Booking a holiday

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 am 
Post subject: Booking a holiday
We're thinking of booking a holiday soon, probably to a Greek Island. Just wondering where you have all booked holidays from, where did you go and was it nice?
I know there's first choice, thomson,thomas cook but is there a website which is cheaper and reliable? (i get really nervous buying anything online) Anyone got a really good deal somewhere and had a great holiday..?
You can reply if you had a really bad experience too! Would be good to know which places/companies to stay clear of.

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 am 
Post subject:
let me now your ideal budet and dates adults, children and from which airport and i'll send you some links

HoneyNurse
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am 
Post subject:
Im going to Corfu this Year!!! I booked online with First Choice...my mum and dad do it every year and have done for about 12 years!!
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 am 
Post subject:
try teletxt holidays there cheap we r going crete this yr havent booked it yet tho but we went zante in 2006 really nice out there lovely beaches great places to eat n the nite life ggod to espec laganas, althogh there was children begging for money n wouldnt leave us alone so be carefull of that if you go there but apart from that it was lovely great weather ect.. also ive looked on the co-op holiday site there quite reasonbly too xxxx

gemznboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am 
Post subject:
weve booked to got to corfu!! 1400 for 4 of us allinclusive for 2 weeks, booked with thomas cook
went to crete 2 years ago thats absolutley gorgous!! xx

MichelleHx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
KELLYnROWAN wrote:
let me now your ideal budet and dates adults, children and from which airport and i'll send you some links

Aw thanks...
We wanna spend about 500 altogether (i know its not a lot but my sis always manages to book something for this amount)
2adults, 1 baby under 1, from London Gatwick. Last 2weeks of June, or just going into July (can't be 7th July)

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
The most important thing when booking a holiday is making sure that they are ATOL protected and ABTA member. As long as these are on the site shop around, they all offer the same packages to the same places really. Also check the same website at various times of the day if there is one you really fancy because a lot of the time the price will change daily or more than one in the day. I did this and once got myself and all inclusive for 2 adults 1 child to St lucia for 10 days, flights with Virgin and 4 star accomm (so in St lucia more like 3 star) for 1100!!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular