Advice please

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:33 am 
Post subject: Advice please
Hi

I just found out I was pregnant on Friday and am only 4 weeks gone. So far I have not really had any symptoms, I still get a feeling like my period is going to come but it was due last Thursday and i done 3 tests and they are all positive. Should i be experiencing any symptoms yet? I was heaving on Saturday and Sunday but was not actually sick and I think it may be because I was in somewhere that didn't smell too nice.

Any advice or experiences would be great
x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I honestly had nothing at all, never felt queasy or anyting and I didnt find out i was preg till around 6wk + I kept thinking it felt as tho my af was coming but it never did. Its so different for each woman.
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject:
I personally didn't even know I was pregnant until I was about 7-8 weeks, I didn't have any symptoms until that point. The only reason I thought I might be pregnant was because I was feeling a bit unwell (we weren't ttc, I was on pill and periods weren't regular)
Every woman is different - some will get symptoms straight away, some won't know until later on.
I wouldn't worry about it, you say you've done 3 tests and got 3 positives (theres no such thing as a false positive). Just see how things go from here on in!.
Congratulations btw!
Take care xx

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:25 am 
Post subject: Advice Please
Thanks very muchx
ChristineB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 am 
Post subject:
congratulations
some people get severe symptoms--some get none-sometimes they come and go
welcome to the 'worry club'-where you worry about just about everything -real or imagined
regards christine
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya

Im in a simlar scenario to you.
I did a positive pregnancy test and within a couple of days felt queezy and tired, in other words i 'felt' pregnant. Then the symptoms faded and i became worried this was a sign the pregnancy had 'failed' (this has happened to me before)
For the last 2 weeks the symptoms have been variable and not 'strong' in other words i have felt a little 'queezy' but not much, a little tired but not overly so, but my breasts have been tender and slightly larger.
I have 3 girls and with each one i had very real morning/evening sickness, so this has added to my worries, that this pregnany isnt the same.
I have a scan in a week and guess i wont know for sure how things are until then, but reading this forum, it seems its certainly not uncommon to have few, weak, or no symptoms and this has given me alot of much needed reassurance.
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
congrats on ur pregnancy kazza,
i didnt have any syptoms to start with apart from sore boobs and nausia but even that didnt start till 6 weeks. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Kimmy21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on the pregnancy, I found out I was preganant at 5 weeks and I didnt have any syptoms till after 8 weeks which was a bugger as I moved house at 10 weeks and it is so stressful trying tomove house and throw up at the same time. I would just be gratful you havent got any syptoms yet and hope for as few as possible as sore boobs aint fun Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular