My symptoms - what do you think?

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:04 pm 
Post subject: My symptoms - what do you think?
Hi - I am 36 years old and have been ttc since December 2007 (was on the pill for 16 years previously)

SInce about 6 dpo I have had very sore, hot, itchy boobs - they now have dark blue veins and small red broken veins running through them - they hurt even when i'm not prodding at them (at every opportunity!!) to make sure they still hurt Surprised) Again from about 6 dpo I have had strange little cramps and a zapping/fluttering feeling in my lower left hand side of my stomach. I have also had what feel like pins and needles in my legs on and off over the weekend. And I just feel different this cycle.

I tested using internet cheapies at 9 dpo and each morning including today (approx. 13 dpo) - BFN on all of them not even a faintest hint.

AF was due yesterday - no sign at all (slight cramping but not the same as usual, feels more like an upset stomach) - I keep running to the loo every 10 mins to check. Plus I have had no PMT at all - hubby is happy Very Happy

What do you all think? Am I testing too early? I know everyone is different and get their BFP's at different times but this is driving me crazy....
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun they do sound like pg symptoms to me....i had sore boobs and the vein thing too.

I'd leave it a few days b4 testing again as there may not b enuff hcg in ur urine for a test to pick up yet.

I tested on day 10 of late af and there was no mistake in that possitive lol.

Good luck.....chrissie. xx.

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
cp23uk wrote:
Hi hun they do sound like pg symptoms to me....i had sore boobs and the vein thing too.

I'd leave it a few days b4 testing again as there may not b enuff hcg in ur urine for a test to pick up yet.

I tested on day 10 of late af and there was no mistake in that possitive lol.

Good luck.....chrissie. xx.

Hiya chrissie - thanks for that - it is just impossible for me to holdout waiting, I have spent a fortune testing and re-testing. Patience is a virtue I know but I'm going crackers with the waiting...... Happy to hear I'm not going mad and my symptoms do appear to be related to pg - fingers are crossed Surprised) Cheers, C x
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
yea the waiting is soooo hard i no lol it almost killed me to wait 10 days but i wanted to b sure.

Good luck and keep us posted. xxx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
u may be testing too early. i always think its best to wait until you have missed ur period to test therefore u r likely to get an accuarte result.

gd luck:)

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
If your af was due yesterday you should be able to test again, but as you tested today try leaving it a coupld of days as the pregnancy hormone doubles every 2 days. Your symptoms sound really positive so I hope that when you retest you get a bfp! Good luck!

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:37 am 
Post subject:
HI

Thanks to you all for your lovely comment and the support - I really need that just now. DH just seems to think that if the test says No, then I'm not - he doesn't quite get the things I'm feeling and that it is possible to be late for your period and still get a BFN.

I know I shouldn't have but I tested again this morning with FMU and it was still BFN Surprised(

Still feeling a bit crampy but different to period cramps and still no sign of AF. I was due to start on Sunday, so today is 2 days late - fingers crossed Very Happy

Cheers, Claire x
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 am 
Post subject:
everything crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxx
hope you get that bfp xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 am 
Post subject:
Panic on! Have just been to the loo and wiped - light pink thick CM was on the TP Surprised( Oh man...... maybe AF is on her way after all. Surprised(
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 am 
Post subject:
I am really sorry to hear that - hopefully af will not arrive!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
sorry to hear that.

fingers crossed for u that af doesent arrive,.

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 am 
Post subject:
OK - call me optimistic Razz But.......... I had one day of a very very light period and now it's stopped - nothing there at all.

Maybe my cycle for this month is just mucked up for some reason....... Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else?

Many many thanks for your kind words of support to all of the previous posts - really appreciated Smile
sha5673
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:19 am 
Post subject:
hi i am new to this so bear with me! sounds to me that the light bleed is implantation bleeding when the egg sucessfully attaches so fingers crossed
Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 am 
Post subject:
I'm hoping and praying but also keeping it real if you know what I mean?

I must admit over the past few days I have been feeling dizzy and boobs are still the same not as sore but still veiny and I am having strange cramping feelings, as well as pins and needles in my legs (which I don't know is a sign or not ) I always thought implantation bleeding would take place before your period........ Shocked Confused
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:39 am 
Post subject:
yes implantation bleeding does take place before your period and some women have some spotting around time of missed period so cud be

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular