My symptoms - what do you think?

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Thanks LauraG - I thought that myself, so I'm just gonna calm down now and prepare for the next cycle Very Happy
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:00 am 
Post subject:
yep is best to keep calm and dont get stressed out:)

sha5673
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
just a thought with my first pregnancy i had light bleeding for a couple of weeks, thought sure i was losing the baby! the doc said lot of women have bleeding when their period is due right through their pregnancy. thankfully i went on to have a healthy baby!
Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Wow - thanks for that. I'm still not feeling quite right but have got another BFN on a test this morning so I think I'm just going to forget about it for now or at least try too Very Happy

I guess that it could be possible to be pregnant and not have built up enough HCG in my wee for it to show up - I hesitated about making a Dr's appointment to get a blood test but I don't know if they'll do one....

The information is really much appreciated Very Happy
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
i had the sore boobs and the veins!! PG opens ur veins.. so good luck hun try tesing again soonxx
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
how have you got on? did AF show? did you test?

Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:42 am 
Post subject:
Hiya - quick update for all. Well, I think I had a very light AF for about one day (light pink, v small clots - TMI I know) - I'm usually 3 days long. Boobs still look the same dark blue veins and small red thread veins etc. I have tested last Saturday (9th) and it was a BFN.

So, I'm still not sure what has been going on but am planing for this next cycle now. The waiting to find out was driving me crazy and I wasted so much money testing left, right and centre - I have vowed not to do that again.

I was convinced I was pg - especially with all my symptoms. I've spent half of my life trying not to get pg and now when I really, really want to it's taking bloomin' ages!! I know 7.5 months isn't long and I was on the pill for 16 years so it's probably taking a while for my hormones to settle down so I am attempting to chill out and relax about it - fingers crossed it works Laughing
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Sorry that this month does not sound like your month, but the best thing you can do is calm down about it and just enjoy trying again. It must be really hard to wait that long, but I am sure it will happen for you soon.

JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:23 am 
Post subject:
good luck for next month hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
sha5673
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:41 am 
Post subject:
hi claire wishing you good month for next month!! every month seems so long when you are trying! Wink are you charting?
Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sha

I am charting my period and ovulation but not temping - I have heard so many positive things about temping that I am going to get a basal thermometer and start doing that but it's like a medical lesson trying to read the blooming chart or at least it feels that way to me Very Happy

I've started a new strand in the TTC forum - asking people for top tips of what they did differently the cycle the got their BFP - any tips would be most appreciated ladies Smile
mand1
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire

Wishing you good luck for next month, I'm only just finding out how hard all this waiting is. First month of ttc for me, came of pill 12 months ago after being on it for 16 years. I've been feeling so different for last few days that I find myself thinking that I must be pg, then reality hits me and I have to take a step back and stop myself getting carried away.

This might be a daft question, but what else would cause the cramping if not pg? I know some people experience ov pain but woudln't that only last a few days? I've never had ov pain so I wouldn't know, or is it that I'm just a lot more aware of my body now?

Amanda
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mand1

Well, to be honest - the cramping could be a lot of things - ovulation pain for me lasts about 4 to 5 days.

Last month I was convinced I was pregnant only to continually have negative tests - if you read my first item on this blog you'll see them all there. Unfortunately coming off the pill can take months to get your hormones back to normal and a lot of what we feel is our body adjusting.

My boobs are still veiny, I have had the odd cramping feeling but still negative tests. So Lord knows what's going on with me

All I know is from my experience, each month you feel something and think this is it only to be disappointed. So my advice is to chill and relax until you get that positive test you won't know for sure.

I'm off for a smear test next week and keep thinking, the nurse will see my cervis and tell me I'm pregnant - yeah right, when all the tests are saying I'm not... Wishful thinking gets you through an awful lot

Very Happy Laughing
mand1
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
I know I should chill out, first month and all that, but I've been waiting for green light from DH for 2 years!!!

Got doc's appt in morning to discuss stuff about medications etc so might pick his brains!

Smile
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
I do know of people who have gotten pregnant their first month off the pill so you never know, fingers are crossed for you Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular