Pregnant after two ectopics but so anxious

Angel14
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 am 
Post subject: Pregnant after two ectopics but so anxious

Hi,

I had a sterilisation reversal two years ago and then an ectopic pregnancy in 2008 and another in 2009 both about 5 weeks pregnant. I am now 5 weeks pregnant again and feeling extremely anxious it is going to go wrong again. I am seeing my GP on monday when i am 6 weeks to be booked in for an early pregnancy scan but feel so negative.

Everytime i go to the toilet i expect to be bleeding and i am waiting for the pain - i am so on edge, its awful - i cant wait to be 8 weeks pregnant.

Has anyone else had two ectopic and then a successful pregnancy?

xx
njsa
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi...i had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years before and still ttc.but no luck.i know how u feel coz what happened.but its not good u having ur mind in that way.be happy about ur pregnancy and move forward and enjoy ur pregnancy.there are ladies here who went though the same situation and hope they will reply u to set ur mind free.
wishing u a healthy pregnancy and a load of baby glue to u.
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Angel..was just wondering how you got on?

Know how you are feeling as that too is what I am most scared about

Emma xxx
Angel14
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
thank you so much for asking.

I was in a lot of pain on saturday night at a dinner party so had to suffer and pretend ok and on sunday morning i started bleeding so knew in my heart it was over again. Went for a scan on monday morning to be told for the 3rd time, there was no foetus in the uterus therefore a likely ectopic again.

I cant believe i have had 3 ectopics, and pregnant each time on my left side which has tubal damage. waiting now for op to have it removed and i cannot wait. cant suffer this again!

To make it even sadder, my sis is pregnant after being told for 12 years she cant hav kids after she had a ruptured ectopic and we were both due on the 23rd october!! I am going with her in the morning for her scan and i really hope it is ok.

xx
Angel14
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry how are you?

What is your situation - are you pregnant after ectopics? Hoping all ok for you.

Another Emma xx
nicnatmum
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
first of all sorry you are going through this again, but if its of any help to you, I had my right tube and ovary removed after having 2 ectopics on that side. I then had the procedure where you have the dye flushed through your remaining tube to check its ok and I fell pregnant 2 weeks later, there is light at the end of that dark tunnel you feel like you're in right now. Big hugs and best wishes to you

Mandy
xx
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Angel

Im so sorry for what you have been through. How are you and your sister hunni. I have had one ectopic and have gone on to have a successful pregnancy although was told my remaining tube was blocked.

Just wondered how you are doing, I feel for you as you have been through so much.

Hugs. Clairex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular