8 weeks pregnant

juicy167
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:57 pm 
Post subject: 8 weeks pregnant
I am 29years I have a son who is 10years old, I have had a miscarriage in 2000 at six months the cause is unknown, I have had another in April of 07 and I am now once again pregnant I am now 8 weeks and a few days ago I started bleeding and passed a Blood clot but the bleeding has stopped after a few hours. Can anyone tell me what to do or any suggestions.
Jibs
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, I can't really give any help, but I'm in the same boat? This is my 1st pregnancy, and I have begun to pass brownish clots when I pee? The doctors didn't seem to think it was an emergency, but my scan has been moved forward so they can check everything? They think that as mong as I'm not experiencing tummy pain too that it could jusy be my body getting rid of what it does want to make everything clean down there?

Hope it all works out, keep you posted about what the docs say

Jibs
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:26 am 
Post subject:
hi there, first of all i can only imagine how difficult it has been for you, it really sounds like you have had a hard time with all this and i hope you are getting the support you need.. if i was you though i would see your doctor or midwife straight away and they can send you for an early scan to make sure everything is ok. I had lots oof on and off bleeding in the first 8 wks of my pregnancy and i had 2 scans to make sure i wasnt miscarrying. hope it all goes well for you.
dawn x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular