advice needed pls !!

bexs84
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 pm 
Post subject: advice needed pls !!
hi ladies

PLEASE HELP MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME MAD !!!!!

my 2 oldest never do as they are told they are 8 and 4 my 8 yr old is to opionated and my 4 yr old is hypo ,, all they do is fight ... they trash everything and most of the time i carnt control them without losing my temper ..

i also have a 7 month old and my 4 yr old always takes everything off her and never leaves her alone ..
they are rude to my partner (there not his children) and dont listen to a word he says ..
saying things like your not my dad you carnt tell us what to do !!
its not like its a new relationship i have been with him nearly 3 years ..

i have tried things like not letting them have sweets taking away there toys computer games ect taking the tv out there room but nothing seems to work !!

they are good whenever we go out so everyone thinks there angels but its a different story at home .. other than smacking them which i do not want to do i dont know how to calm them down .. they are just so hypo all the time !!

i just wanted to know what tips or advice you have and how do you dicipline your children ? its driving me mad it feels like im constatly telling them off and its wearing me down !! Sad
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
Didn't want to read and run..but try putting their noses in the corner...I hated that when my parents did it to us. Or forcing us to hug and make-up if we bickered. Kids I find are drawn to drama...one will behave..whilst one will seek out to [*CENSORED*]-disturb the other just for the hell of it and vice-versa. My dad also use to threaten to spank both of us..just to make sure he got the guilty party...

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
try to lower your self down to there level and look them in the eyes and be calm with them, if they dont listen the put them in a corner for how long there age is for example a 8 year old for 8 minutes in corner and when there time is up tell them to say sorry or some will say sorry and give you a hug xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular