AF .. um.. lost?

Suzannex
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:53 pm 
Post subject: AF .. um.. lost?
past few months.. ive been on the dot every 28 days.. so. after no sign of her yesterday or this morning i did a test.. negative... Neutral i usually get cramps for at least 2 days before shes due.. nothing.. one or two twinges.. but not alot you know..

im really annoyed.. even though im probably not pregnant.. im grr because my periods have always been good.. i had stupid depro injection but a month fter it wore off they went back to normal.. anyone else had this? or do you all think its nothing? and im over reacting?

lol.. arghhh.. x
sharonkelly
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Hello,

I've had the same symptoms as you this month. My periods have always been regular and on time but, it didn't come on time. I was due on on Wednesday - I've finally come on this morning. But Wednesday and yesterday were such long stressful days, wondering. I did a test on Wednesday, it was negative, but I still thought that maybe it was too early. It's weird isn't it how your body can play tricks on you. I'm going to see my GP on Monday to ask if there's any reason why this happens. What confuses me more, is that when I normally come on my period, they're really painful and heavy. But it is really light, nothing to it.

So, you're not on your own. I can't provide any answers, but I must say that even though my period has come, and I'm not pregnant, I feel more relaxed, I can stop worrying about that and worry about Christmas instead! Perhaps it might be worthwhile to have a word with your GP. Good luck honey x x x
Suzannex
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:23 pm 
Post subject: im so negative.. x
im not gettin my hopes up.. i think im being to negative.. my partner always moans at me for it.. im sick of thinking.. is that a symptom? whyam i late Neutral am i? i must be etc.. so i jus keep tellin myself nahh ur not theres another explanation... so i wont think nothing till ive got a BFP in my hand.. still not on btw.. 2 days late..might give it till monday..
i am gettin a light twinge/cramp in my tummy but its there and gone so fast... mmm..

i doubt i am anyway.. lol

Goodluck everyone else Very Happy x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular