now a single mum :(

Sami8701
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 pm 
Post subject: now a single mum :(
im absolutly gutted, me & craig of 4 years have made a mutual agreement to call it quits... we row too much and we just done get along anymore.

i dont no wat to do with myself anymore, i feel so alone, iv been staying with my mum for a few days with little legs but i dont c myself ever getting over the fact imnot with him anymore.

(for all of you ladies who are on my facebook, please dont post anything about this on their, i dont want a lot of people knowing at the mo as i dont want all the qyestions from ppl)

does it get better, will i get over him?? hes all iv really known, weve done so much together, travelled to so many places and it was all for nothing :'(

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 pm 
Post subject:
o hun im sorry about you and your OH.
Havent been in the same situation but didnt want to read and run. All i can say is that im sure that in time things will get easier. And at least it was mutual and you can remain friends. Sending you big hugs xx

PS, i wouldnt say it was all for nothing, you sound like you have a beautiful daughter out of it. xxx
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:26 pm 
Post subject:
oh hun, im so sorry your feeling so low and sad. If you definitely know it is over then you will have to face the future but it doesnt have to be right now....seek comfort in your close friends and family.

What I can say, is when I truly felt I had met the man of my dreams.....and we broke up, i was so devastated BUT after some time...and it did take some months i got back into the real world and thats when i met my husband Very Happy (who i wasnt expecting to find cos i was in the frame of mind that i didn't want to get involved with anyone cos then I couldn't get hurt again)

I really hope that if you cant work things out then you can at least gain strength as the weeks go by . There's no right and wrong way to deal with this, but in hindsight I now realise that it would probably have done me good to say yes to more invitations sooner than i did....just a quiet girly night for starters.

I wish you well hun and it does get easier....he won't always be the first thing u think of each morning and the last thing each night and it really won't have been for nothing - will just seem like that now.Take care x
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
thank u both for your messages, im havin a day where i reay miss him today but i have dsays where i am ok, fingers crossed it will grt better soon x

AlfiesMom
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
awwww hun sorry to hear ur a bit down today. big hugs xxx
Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Me and my OH have recently split we'd been together 3 years its so hard but i guess i've just got to get on with things Sad

Ourshell74
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Sami love it will get better for you.

I split from my parther of five years back in August when I was 6 months pregnant and at the time thought I would never feel good again.

It is difficult but it's a case hanging in there, accepting that you are going to feel like s++t and telling yourself that it will not last for ever. Surround yourself with family and friends and don't be afraid to ask for help.

I found a website called soyouvebeendumped.com very helpful, even if it does sound a little sad !!!

I now have days when I feel that i'm better off on my own, but you won't catch me admitting that to my ex Wink

Things will get better
Thinking of you x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular