February 2010 Mummies!!!

snoopya
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi all.

Think I am starting to get to grips with being a mummy. DH has gone back to work today so it's my first day just me and Evie. Think it is gonna be a lot of multi-tasking but really looking forward to spending the time together. Gonna go out for a walk later I just love showing her off i the pram. It's amazing how many people stop and admire her, i feel so proud!!

Tummymonkey she is sleeping bout 8 hours through the night at the moment in 2 4 hour blocks. Usually from bout 9:30-1:30 and then 2:30-6:30. Not sure if this is normal or not really but 8 hours is enough for me and DH to get by on and Evie seems really content. I am bottle feeding though so I know that does make a difference.

hope everyone is getting on well would be good to hear from some more Feb mumies.

Take care, Snoopy

MaisieMoosMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, my home for the past 9 months has been the March Mummies but my little girl arrived on 28th Feb so decided to pop on and say hello xxx

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
well tummymonkey yes we did it, nothin worry about was thinking about it too much, but it was good and didnt hurt at all and felt just the same as before Wink lol you should try it and enjoy it

hows everyone today?? hope you are all good xx Very Happy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
hey everyone, well as nat said i was a fellow march mumy to be but ended up having my son on the 26th february so thought i would come and talk to you all and see how we are settling in to motherhood.

anyone had a rough time? me and our lil man have been in and out of hospital, hes now got acid bile reflux so is now on gavisgona nd renatinine daily so hard seeing them ill at such a young age.

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 am 
Post subject:
aww carmel i am sorry your wee one is not very well it must be soo hard to see him like that hope he get better soon

my hubby goes back to work on mon going to miss him he has been a good help over the past two weeks sure i will get in to a routine soon i hope lol

whats everyone doin today ??xx
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi nats86 and carmel87. hope your both ok?? sorry to hear your litle one isn't well carmel!! will that settle as he gets older??

Well Lewis has gone from going 5 and a half hours straight to waking every 2 hrs. He's got bad collic by the looks as he just can't settle?? any1 else going through this?? any suggestions??

well 21sammy i might have to try it soon!! lol Wink

hope your all ok?? x x
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
he will eventually grow out of it eventually hopefully, still having sick periods but getting there.

james has also gone from sleeping 4/5 hrs to now 2hrs sleeping and then wanting lil top ups of feeds, iewillhave 3oz at 2am, then at 4am want another 1oz then 7am want another 3oz,

think hes colicy too, only way he seems to settle is being cuddled and held in my arms.

anyone any tips too x x

sophied
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies, hope you are all well - just wondering if anyone heard how SachaBv is doing, she was due the 27 Feb but haven't heard anything from her I know she's probably busy with her little one but wondered if anyone seen any posts from her?

I can't believe Cameron is 5 weeks old already - he has been a bit of a pickle the last few days, he just doesn't seem to want to sleep during the day and then gets overtired and grumpy. He now weighs 8lbs 1 - he has put on about 8oz for the last 4 weeks which is good. Hope you are all well. xxx

tummymonkey
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
I was thinking about sacha 2!! i wonder how she is getting on!!

Isn't the time going quick!! i can't believe Lewis is 4 and a half wks old already!! the next thing we know they will be celebrating their 1st birthdays Sad !!!

Lewis had a really good night last night. he went down 11.30 until 4am and then 4.30 until 7.30. so far today he has been awake only having half hour naps so i hope he sleeps well again tonight. i've started topping him up with a bottle at night as he is just so greedy. lol Very Happy

the colic has settled too, i started giving him infacol and am now trying gripe water - the greedy thing seems to enjoy it!! lol

Are you getting into a routine yet?? i can't say i am but i'll get there slowly!!

Hey sophied, Cameron is doing really well with his weight gain!! lewis lost 9ozs in the beginning but has slowly crept back up and is now 8lb. he put on 10ozs in a wk. Laughing

hope your all having a good day
love steph and lewis x x x x
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:47 am 
Post subject:
hi girls how are you we are good finlay is now 9lb 6 1/2oz he was 8lb 14 1/2 oz at birth he put on 7oz in the past week
so he is gettin big cannot belive that he is 3 weeks already it has passed so quickly
think we are getting in to some kind of routine it is abit hetic at times everyone seems to want mummy at the same time lol

he loves his bath at night and is really calm after it might have a bath with him soon it is good fun

how is everyone hope you are all well and babies are all good Smile
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
HI Ladies,

I was a Feb mum but little Lucas made me a Dec mummy instead although I feel more at home in this forum so hope you dont mind. Its hard knowing that although he is 11 wks, developmentally i have to think of Lucas as 6wks until he turns 1yr. He is v...good at night though generally has a last feed 10.30-11pm and sleeps through til 5am so at least we are both getting a good sleep before it all starts again the next day. His big sis loves him too pieces and is always helping which although v.cute makes everything take twice as long!
Hope you are all doing well x

tummymonkey
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 am 
Post subject:
Hey Angel78- your very welcome in this forum!! i'm glad to hear that lucas is doing well. i bet it was a shock that he arrived so early!! He will definately catch up as he gets bigger!!

Lewis has gone from 11.30 til 5 for 2 days now so fingers crossed i'm getting him into some kind of routine!!

Hope your all ok??
x x x
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. I had my baby boy on the 17th of Feb 13 days late!!! Already got 3 girls and William was a surprise baby. He is lovely but my youngest is nearly 6 so finding the whole baby thing quite hard! Still havn't ventured very far from home on my own with him yet. How are you all doing with the bedtime routine? We bath him at 7.30 and then put him in his own room where we will feed him again at 9.30. Then he wakes again at midnight and we bring him into our room for another feed and then fingers crossed he goes until 7.00. I am loving being a new mummy again but I miss the 9 hour blocks of sleep so much lol.
SachaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 am 
Post subject:
sophied wrote:
Hiya ladies, hope you are all well - just wondering if anyone heard how SachaBv is doing, she was due the 27 Feb but haven't heard anything from her I know she's probably busy with her little one but wondered if anyone seen any posts from her?

I can't believe Cameron is 5 weeks old already - he has been a bit of a pickle the last few days, he just doesn't seem to want to sleep during the day and then gets overtired and grumpy. He now weighs 8lbs 1 - he has put on about 8oz for the last 4 weeks which is good. Hope you are all well. xxx

Hi sophied n all the feb mums
Just posted tonight in gen preg
Little girl maya born on 7 march, awful 4 day labour ending in emergency section then last 2 weeks in hospital
But home now, maya is well, taking me longer to recover
She is bf every hour!! Exhausted n difficult to get free hands to get on here
Glad u all doing ok, send our love n best wishes xxxxx

BUMPLINE: View bumpline 8-38 wks with new 40+2 wk pic
sophied
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Sacha, good to see you on here - I've been looking for you for ages to see how you were getting on. Congratulations on the birth of Maya, it sounds like you had a difficult time with a 4 day labour then a c-section. I'm glad you are recovering although it will take time I bet its nice to be at home and I'm glad that Maya is doing fine.

Hope everyone is Ok and having a good weekend xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular