February 2010 Mummies!!!

tummymonkey
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
Awww sacha!! congratulations!! and welcome to the world Maya!! i love the name!! Poor you sacha, that sounds very traumatic but its definately worth it!!

Lewis was BF every hr 2. it does get easier!! he actually slept 8hrs on friday night!! woo hoo. not so good last nyt but getting there slowly. we had a bath together last nyt. it was lovely, he didn't cry at all until it was time to get out Crying or Very sad bless him

Hey bunty77, welcome to askbaby. sounds like william is doing really well. my routine is a bit hit and miss but on average lewis is now going 5hrs. last feed about 11.30 - 12 then he wakes at 5

hope your all ok, its lovely weather here in Birmingham Very Happy . i'm off to enjoy it x x x x
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 am 
Post subject:
hi hows everyone today? well that is my wee man 4 weeks today cannot belive it, it has gone so quick,

hows all the babies gettin on ? the weather is rubbish here today really wet and missrable

whats everyone been doing?? any goossip? ha ha xx Very Happy
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, hope you are all well.

Evie is nearly 5 weeks old I just can't believe it. It's strange cos I really miss being pregnant an having a bump. I really love having her here but I miss the feeling of carrying her. Is that weird??

It is rainy and horrible here in Cornwall so a nice snuggly day just the 2 of us. Evie is sleeping really well, usually from around 9-3 and 3:30 - 6:30 so feeling really lucky, She did sleep through from 11:00 - 7:00 Sat night but I think it was a fluke!!! We have also seen a few little smiles which is lovely and her character is really starting to develop.

I hope all your babies are doing fab and your weather is much better than mine.

Take care all,

Snoopy and Evie

tummymonkey
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. yeah its a bit dull here 2!! i'm havin a chill out day eating chocolate!! lol

I wanted to get lewis weighed 2day but they've cancelled the clinic coz of staff shortages Crying or Very sad !! i was lookinf forward to finding out how much he weighed!!

I've had to start topping him up with a bottle now as he is just so greedy!! but i've noticed his skin has got really blotchy!! is that normal?? do you think its the formula? i'm using aptamil

Hope you all have a nice chilled out day x x
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 am 
Post subject:
hi
tummy mokney finlays skin goes blotchy and spotty some days too but then it is away the next
just wondering about periods thaught i would ask my fellow feb yummy mummies can you use tampons with your first one or do you still have to use towels i know that after birth you have to use towels but wasnt sure about your first period thanks for any help

it is another really rubbish day here is scotland it is gettin depressing now lol i thaught summer was supposed to start on sunday ha ha

hows everyone today??
Very Happy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls how are we all finding motherhood?

james has really bad colic now on top of acid reflux so really finding it hard to settle, he got weighed on thurs now 8lb 9, and on the 25th centile scary how quick the last month has gone allready x

tummymonkey
Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Hey girls, where are you all?? Very Happy

Hope your all ok!?

lewis is 8wks today!! omg!! its going way 2 fast Shocked

speak to you soon x x x x x
Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 am 
Post subject:
hi we are good how is everyone else??

finlay is nearly 7 weeks now last week he weighed 10lb 12 and a half oz he is smiling soo much now its soo cute,
Very Happy Very Happy

is there not many feb mummies i thaught there was a few of us ??
Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Feb Mummies

Havent been on for ages, sorry!! My lush little boy keeps me so busy! Very Happy

He's 10 weeks old now, I really dont know where the time is going! He's got really bad cadle cap at the mo and its been there for two weeks so doctor has prescribed a cream to help. His skin is extremely dry too, all over his arms, legs and body, he's like a little scaly lizard so doctor has precribed some extra thick emoillent which is for extra dry skin and excema. Poor little thing!

Not sure about everyone else but my whole body just doesnt feel the same as it did! It looks the same, in fact I feel thinner although Im 4lb heavier, but everything seems to have gone south Crying or Very sad Nevermind, I'd still do it all again ! Very Happy

J x
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls!!

Lewis had his 1st injections 2day!! sad times Crying or Very sad we both ended up crying!!!!

he is doing really well with sleeping and we are in some kind of routine now!! he is having 6oz bottles every 3hrs!! i've just weaned him off the bf as he was soooo greedy!! lol. Lewis is smiling loads too and telling us lovely stories!! lol

i know what you mean jbtrying about not feeling the same!! its mainly my boobies that i've got an issue with!! i've got stretch marks and they don't look very nice at the mo!!!! Sad

but hey we only gave birth a couple of months ago, so we must give ourselves time to get back to our pre baby bodies!!

x x x
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Havent had the chance to go on the computer much as I've been back and forwards to the docs and hospital with Lucas for the past 5 wks. Since he had Bronchitis at 5 wks he has never got rid of the bad cough and phlegm but they havent given him anything to help it. Two wks ago we were referred back to the hospital and they gave him some different medicine after doing an ultrasound and other tests but didnt help. Went back to docs yesterday as he now has severe runny bum and got given other meds and had to take a sample down this morning so now awaiting results. They docs seem to be helping but treating the other symptoms rather than the phlegm which is causing probs with his feeds and sickness. Apart from that my little man is fine, he still seems his happy little self in between being sick Smile

Hope everyone is having an easier time of it than us and enjoying their little ones

bunty77
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone
William is now nearly 9 weeks, weaned onto the bottle with the odd boobie feed thrown in here and there. Laughing He now sleeps through (woopee) and is in his cot in his own room. It is going so fast. He had his first set of jabs on Friday it was so sad. Crying or Very sad He wasn't very brave. Lol. Neither was I to be honest but it keeps them safe. How is everyone doing? What do you do to entertain your babies? William loves his swing and he really likes being talked to by his sisters. They are fab with him and a real help to me. Bless them. He is a lucky little boy, well thats my ramble over. Hope the weather is better tomorrow I keep meaning to get the pram out for a long walk....... then I talk myself out of it and have a cup of tea instead Rolling Eyes
Bunty x
tummymonkey
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls!! how we all doing??

Hi Angel78, i hope lucas is getting better now!! the poor little thing!!

Hey bunty77, i bet william is loving the attention from his big sisters! bless him!!

i'm going to a mother and baby group tomorrow!! really looking forward to it!! is any1 else attending any groups??

i can't believe Lewis is nearly 10wks old!! where has the last 2 and a half months gone?? so scary x x
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all

This is nice - all Feb mums together to share stories/give advice etc.
My little girlie had her 1st jabs on Mon and screamed & went very red in the face, but it didn't last long. The nurse said she was really good. She didn't get a temperature or any bad effects either which I was told might happen. She's been a bit grumpy today Evil or Very Mad (full of wind I think!) but she still manages to give us her beautiful smiles which light up her little face Very Happy Isn't it great? She responds to her toys & sounds now too and she absolutely ADORES having a bath. She's being weighed tomorrow as HV has been keeping an eye on her every week as she has been a bit slow putting weight on. She was just about over her birth weight last week which was good as it's been a long time getting there! I am breastfeeding but have been advised to give her 3 x 3oz top up formula bottles every day to help her put on weight. It's strange as she looks so healthy and is very content & alert so fingers crossed tomorrow that she's put on a good amount. I've been quite worried about it. Anyone else had the same experience with weight issues?

Well, must go to bed or will be fit for nothing tomorrow. Wish me & Charlotte luck with HV and the weighing scales!

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi

finlay goes for his jabs on tues Sad

luper finlay is abit the same he has been putting on plenty of weight on but when she did it this week he had dropped down 2 centlies in his red book she says it might just be because he has grown in lenght rather than put on weight so we will see next week when he is weighed again if he hasnt put on too much they will weigh him in 2 weeks time rater than 4 weeks so we will see
bet ur little girl is tiny what weight is she finlay is 11lb5oz

keep meaning to go to baby massage but just havent had the time

hope everyone is ok ?? xx Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular