February 2010 Mummies!!!

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 am 
Post subject:
no his wetsuit thing didnt come in time we are going on sat

was the baby massage good keep meaning to go but just cannot seem to find the time

glad your wee man is ok, our babies are growing soo quickly scarry x
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Just had Lucas weighed for the first time for weeks and he is now 14lb 5oz and growing steadily along the 50th centile - so am well happy. He is doing much better now that the antibiotics have kicked in and his inhaler works a treat so hopefully he will be fully well again soon.
Have just put his name down for waterbabies lessons as Lily-Mae has taken them since she was 6 mths and is fully confident in the water so thought that we would start Lucas off early too. fingers crossed he enjoys it as much.

tummymonkey
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls. will you read my post in 'your life' and give me some advice please!!! Smile x x
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
Lewis is in his own room for the first time to night! Crying or Very sad
he looks so tiny and newborn again!! X x
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies, hope you are all well, Tummymonkey was is scarey having Lewis in his own room? We are waiting for Cameron's cot to be delievered, there have been a few mess ups with the cot but it should be here next week - we are hoping to have Cameron in there next weekend but am a bit scared (although looking forward to having one room in the house as mine and hubbies!).

Hope everyone is well - we took Cameron swimming again today, I wouldn't say he loves it but he did't cry and did smile quite a bit so thats a good thing. I also think he is trying to giggle, the last couple of days there has been a little "huh" come out when he laughs which shocks him a bit!

Looks like Lucas is doing really well Angel78, I'm glad he is getting better xxx

tummymonkey
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi sophied. Lewis was absolutely fine, but i was a complete wimp! I settled him down as normal and then just sat next to him watching him sleep for an hour. He looks so little in the massive cot!! When I went downstairs my oh asked me if he was ok and I broke down crying!! Crying or Very sad it's like he's already growing up!!! Lol. I didn't sleep a wink and had to keep checking on him, but he slept like a dream! It is nice having my bedroom back though Wink x x
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:33 am 
Post subject:
well we went swimming on sat he loved it he was excitied
i know what you mean i put finlay in his cot about 3 or 4 weeks ago and he looked soo tiny in it but i think i am used to it now

finlay is starting to giggle too when i undressed him the last night he let out a giggle it must have tickled him it was so cute

hope everyone is ok and all our wee babies r doing well ??

sam & finlay xx Very Happy
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all.

we put Lucas in his cot for the first time last night as he is now better Sad - i missed having him next to me but he was ok and slept through. He had more room to stretch out without banging the sides and holding handles like he kept doing with the moses basket. Lily-Mae thought it was great sharing a room with her brother and kept calling his name randomly throughout the night, checking he was there i think - how cute. I cant say that he looks tiny as he is so long but did look very cute in his little sleeping bag.
Hopefully big sister will be more settled tonight as unexpectedly it was her keeping us up and not our little man so plenty of excuses to keep checking on him
Very Happy

Angel78
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Just thought I would post to put us Feb mums back up there!

Since being in the cot we have had a mixed bag really. Some nights Lucas will sleep through and others he wakes at 5am for a chat before going back to sleep after 40mins. Generally we are all getting our sleep though.

Has anyone else started thinking / or gone back to work yet? I have to go back the last week in July for at least 3 months so that i dont have to pay my maternity back (I get a great deal from work otherwise i would have handed my notice in before I was due!) and I'm not looking forward to it Sad It was bad enough after my first but having spent the past 6/7months at home it will be hard. Going back part time and the MIL will be looking after my LO but still not the same. After my 3 months I'll be looking for evening work so that i can be at home and i cant wait Very Happy

Hope everyone and their LO's are all ok xx

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies hows everyone?? we are both good Very Happy

just thaught i would say hi whats everyone been doing?? we are going away next week to haggerston castle will be fun lol
whats everyones little ones weight now?? my wee man was 13lb 1oz on the 8th of june he is getting big
he is on soilds now as he was droppoing centiles and wasnt drinking alot of milk he loves it especially fruit and porrage

hope everyone is ok ??
my bossed phoned me the other day to see if i wanted to go back early mmmm no thanks lol Very Happy

sam + finlay xx Very Happy
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls i'm a bit late joining this post only found this site a couple days ago i have a little girl called Mia she was born on the 16th feb looking forward to getting to know other feb mummies Smile xxx

SophiaJane
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kaileigh,

My son Kai was born on the 21st. How are you finding mother hood???
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am 
Post subject:
The feb 2010 mummies certainly were a quiet bunch! I was a feb mummy but he came early in january so i'm a bit in both camps cos i got to know a lot of you through the feb threads! it seems like ages ago now, it's been 18 months!

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular