Pressies for twins

mumsy72
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 pm 
Post subject: Pressies for twins
Sorry to be asking such a silly question, but I was wondering, some of our friends are expecting twins, they just found out that they are 2 boys...I was just wondering whether we should basically buy 2 exactly identical outfits or different ones? sorry it maybe stupid, but I am just not sure, unless I ask them upfront if they will be dressing the babies the same? as I know some people do, others don't. Embarassed
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
I personally wouldnt buy the same outfit for both just in case their parents wouldnt want to dress them the same.
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
I'd get the same - the parents don't have to put them in them at the same time if they don't want to.
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi x
im expecting twins and we have decided to dress them the same at first as think its really sweet but around 6-8 months old when they strart to get personaltys gonna dress the different ...maybe same clothes but different colours ??? hope this helpsxx
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Personally I hate it when people by them the same thing. Ask her what she would prefer, she might want them to be dressed identically and be thankful for two outfits that are the same but for me I much prefer when my boys are bought different things. Its so lazy to by the same thing and they are two seperate little people with their own personalities.

ZooeyWhite
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 am 
Post subject:
I think same outfits for newborns/babies look so cute. But when they grow like about 7 months, same outfits are pretty good if just occasionally worn.

Like these twin cuties here..

http://www.babypics.com/pics/a136/00000003
http://www.babypics.com/pics/a136/00000010

I find them so adorable. Very Happy[/img]

Online Baby Album
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular