Soy Isoflavones anyone?! (Nature's Clomid!!)

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:52 am 
Post subject:
quick update! I won't be doing soy again as it seems to have stopped me from Ovulating Sad I am on something like day 34 and by now I would have either ov'd or would have ewcm signalling ov around day 36. So NEVER taking the stuff again lol!!
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:08 am 
Post subject:
Day 45 and have finally ovulated! so as the only thing I have done different is take soy I definitley won't be taking it again as it delayed my ov by nearly 10 days Sad
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Aww thats rubbish Mad I found soy delayed ov for me if I took it from cd 3 onwards but brought it forward a day or so if i took it from cd 1 Question It's funny how differently it can affect people though Confused You never know though you could still get lucky FX you get a BFP after waiting so long xxx
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi NaT,
No there's not much chance of it happening this cycle anyway and probably not the next either. DH is on his pills and he said he thinks that they have made a difference to his swimmers again but we won't know for another 3 weeks yet and if it has made some of them swim then it will only be in the 100's and not in the millions. We did try because I keep telling him it only takes one little swimmer but I won't be driving myself crazy for the next 2 weeks. I will be too busy to think about it anyway as will be flying to the UK in two weeks to catch up with the family and friends (and some of my old September mummies group friends off askbaby) CAN'T WAIT!!
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, I know no one really posts on this thread anymore but I thought I'd list what's going on with me this month.....

Took soy for the first time ever this month (have PCOS, 8 miscarriages, conceived my son on metformin, started taking metformin again in June but couldn't deal with the side effects so haven't taken any for a month or so. My egg quality isn't the best so hoping soy wil help with that)

Took soy days 4-8 took 92mg days 4,5 & 6 took 115mg days 7&8.
Had no side effects from them, took them last thing at night.
CD 11 (28th Aug) - a huge amount of EWCM and slight ov pain
CD 12 (29th Aug) very very strong ov pains & EWCM BD PM
CD 13 (30th Aug)more really strong ov pain, no more EWCM pretty sure I ov'ed CD12 but could possibly be today
1DPO-5DPO (31st Aug-3rd Sept) nothing really untoward
6DPO (4th Sept) BAMMMMM boobs are extremely sore, hurt to touch especially nipples and sides (feels very much like sore bb's when your pregnant)
7DPO (5th Sept) boobs still very very sore, thick/creamy cm slight yellow tinge (sorry tmi) strange odd little sporadic pulling & pinching pains, short tempered and ratty, tired....slept for an hour during the day which is unusual for me
8DPO (6th Sept) BOOBS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!! Really sore still, very veiny, feel fuller,not so much cm today. light af type pains on & off all day, more pulling and pinching type pains, back ache in the evening and thighs aching. Stupidly did a test and got BFN! tired again in afternoon had another hours sleep.
9DPO (7th Sept) woke up with strong AF type pains, only lasted about 10 minutes but really felt like AF was about to arrive, bb's not quite so sore today, still tender but not as bad as 8 dpo, feel really irritable & short tempered.
10DPO (8th Sept) tired when I woke from a good nights sleep, bb's not so sore today more itchy though, slight waves of nausea in afternoon, watery cm. BFN with 2nd MU......feeling less optimistic Confused Really emotional...could cry at the click of my fingers, lumpy left breast (eeeek) praying tomorrow gives me a little hint of a line.
11DPO (9th) BFN 2nd MU, symptoms have lessened a lot today, breast soreness keeps coming and going, wondering if I actually ov'ed on CD13 so could potentially be 10DPO, emotional on evening, could not for the life of me get to sleep.
12DPO (or 11dpo) tested at 4am when I couldn't sleep, feel like I can see a little hint of a line, defintely something there but just not defined enough to tell if it's pink (very very very faint, none of the other tests had a hint of a line, complete BFNS) bb's sore again most of the day, absolutely shattered...but prob due to not having much sleep last night. Felt certain I would have seen a bfp by now, so feeling pretty much out right now. Usually have a 13 day LP (apart from last month where it was 15) so expecting af tomorrow or the day after.
13DPO sore bb's although not feeling anywhere near as sore as they have been, really tired, in bed by 9pm which is so early for me! Nothing else really to report.
14 DPO AF ARRIVES Crying or Very sad

lisab36
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
I know this is an old thread but just thought i should add that i am trying soy for a few months to see if it helps. I had a sterilisation reversal on the 17th September and i am conscious that i am now 37. I was 26 when i had my last baby so i presume my fertility will have decreased in that time so fx for soy x
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck hun. xx
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Kaz, baby dust to all xx
Vaileria
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:31 am 
Post subject: Soy Isoflavones
Soy Isoflavones is one of the main ingredient of Menopace Plus and I have used Menopace Plus for 6 months to treat my hot flashes and mood swings and I get relief from it. But also suffered from its side effects. Before buying Menopace plus you must read about side effects of Menopace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37

Jump to:  

Community

Popular