How are you all girls

Clairebear33
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:17 pm 
Post subject: How are you all girls
Hey ladies - just wondered how you were all getting on?

Any waiting to test this month?
Xx
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Mrs. How are you? Is the bump coming on yet? I'm great thanks. Still focusing on herring healthy and fit. Been jogging loads and loads. Although the scales are ok I'm not really loosing much however I must be shrinking as my uniform is massive and I'm into smaller clothes.

We are still waiting the fertility referral. It's September. Still just having fun dtd till then. My cycles are still 35 days plus so it's not ideal xxx
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Bring on sept babe hey! Fab news about weight - keep at it lovely thats awesome.

Got first midwife appoint on monday!! Eek. Am 10 weeks now. Will worry till scan, then every other week lol like before haha

Xx
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
Oh. My. Word. ... How fast has that gone!!! Ten weeks? ! Amazing. So pleased for you.

Will you find out the gender? Xx
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
Dont think so hun. Didnt with Isabella and liked the surprise Smile although oh wants a boy so he would live to find out lol

X
Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Clairebear33

Not sure you remember me, we were pg at the same time! I see you are pg again, congratulations Very Happy i am hoping to be back in this section in the next few weeks x
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hey babe!

Yes i do! How are you?

Yes we were ttc for nearly a year this time!

Looking forward to your updates Smile

Xx
Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Yes I'm really well thankyou, I can't believe my boy will be 3 soon and your daughter will be too ay? Wow a year, it's strange how our bodies work isn't it! I'm getting really excited now about TTC as it's been a long hard decision to make! I bet your so excited to be pg again😊 xx
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 am 
Post subject:
Im doing [*@!#%*] atm

Soooo annoyed with ALOT of things...

I dont want to deal with midwives, docs, ultrasound people, FULL STOP!
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

i feel like yelling in my pillow Sad

AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 am 
Post subject:
'sup Snooks? xxx
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:30 am 
Post subject:
well i rang up about booking ultrasound and apparently it costs $168 to be screened for down syndrome and i never had this last pregnancy?!

She said if i cant pay then ill haveto cancel it Mad
I think ill just haveto wait till the 20 week ultrasound instead, bugger paying them [*@!#%*]!

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:55 am 
Post subject:
Sad big hugs xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:43 am 
Post subject:
The screening for Downs is not always accurate anyway hun. I had a friend who had the scan part an got told high chance, had the amnio/cvs part and child doesn't have Downs at all. May just be that you'd have extra worry unnecessarily if you had nuchal fold part of the scan. xx
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Its not such a big deal to me to get it done cause i doubt ill have a baby with Down Syndrome anyway, its just it was recommended getting one done when i was pregnant with my son at the 12week scan and was free but now its all changed! o well no biggy ill prob just wait till i get the 20 week ultrasound and find out the gender which WILL be for free Very Happy

Apparently it wasnt a necessary thing to get according to the doc cause it doesnt run in the family but i just told the doc well i wouldnt mind one just incase, doesnt always mean just cause it runs in the family that it wont be me that will MAYBE carry one in the family for the first time!? but ahwell ill find a way around it all without the cost hopefully lol

Pretty bad that they tell someone they have a high chance then baby doesnt have down syndrome at all!

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
My ds results came today 1 in 1875. Says low risk but first baby was 1 in 13000 so ahhhh but rang them and said above 200 or something is fine. Wish i didnt know the figure now Sad

X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular