VIG
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:41 am 
Post subject: Advice Please......Drinking and trying to conceive
Smile
Hello,

My husband and I have only starting trying for a baby, and now are waiting to see if I get my period around the 1st of January.

However with Xmas and New Year Parties, I don't know if it is safe to Drink a little bit. I may not even be pregnant, but if I am, am I doing harm to my baby so early in the picture. (it would only be 2wks after ovulation)

Any advice would be great.

Thanks Vicky
aeslehc15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:25 am 
Post subject:
I have taken some classes for my Bachelor of Ed degree in the special needs field. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can occur at any time during a pregnancy. There is no firm evidence as when the most damage can be done but it is believed to happen earlier when the organs etc are forming. Alcohol crosses the placenta.

My advice: DON'T DRINK at all during pregnancy. It's not worth it. Not for you or for your child.
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
i wud say make a glass of wine last all night if u have to drink

i drank in my first week and didnt know i was pregnant by drink i ment i went out had 2 drnks and then drank bottles of water and orange juice lol

its only when it s aproblem really some1 i know lied and pretendend she had stopped drinking and her baby died weeks before she knew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular