Still trying to potty train a 10 year old ?

Kiop
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 pm 
Post subject: Can not potty train my ten year old son
My son has no autisim or anything and I need him to use the toilet. My 2 yr. old son has autisim and he is 99% potty trained. He just pees in his sleep. But ten year oldhe does not care. Yesterday I got a call from his friends house that he did not have any more diapers because he pooped and peed them all.They had a potty for their youngest son and he was using it. So my son sits down and tries to do what he did but....... WITHOUT THE POTTY. The parents burst in and found him and put him on the potty . I just want some kind o advice Embarassed
Kiop
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:28 pm 
Post subject: Ok
I know what your going through. Buy an I pad or an I pad mini and download Potty Training apps i enjoyed doing them with my daughter. and sometimes I still do them. Embarassed
carissastyle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 am 
Post subject: Suggestion!!
Hey!! I am having two little cute babies and you won't believe i never undergo any problems with the nappy just because of "swim nappy" its really very good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
buy swim nappy
EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:49 am 
Post subject:
^^^^ the above post has nothing to so with the OP, its just stupid advertisers again.
I wonder if the member who posted this is still around? Would love to know how they are getting on

blackhawks14
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
I Have similar issues and I know how you feel. My ten year old son, his teacher changes his nappie in the middle of class and He is so embarrassed. They even have kids check his nappie to see if it's dirty! If you need Any advice, ask me!
Bye
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
blackhawks14 wrote:
Hi
I Have similar issues and I know how you feel. My ten year old son, his teacher changes his nappie in the middle of class and He is so embarrassed. They even have kids check his nappie to see if it's dirty! If you need Any advice, ask me!
Bye

I smell bullshit!!!! Literally! You want to make up your mind, another post you said he is 17.
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular