March 2010 Mummies

brownie1980
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for all your kind messages, but unfortunately I woke up yesterday bleeding and after spending most of the day in the epu I unfortunately lost the baby. Totally gutted but these things happen .

Take care everyone

Sarah xxx

shelleymiffy
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear of your loss.

I hope you are ok. Look after yourself and fingers crossed for some good news again soon.

xx
MaisieMoosMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies

its been a long time since i was on this thread, didnt even realise it was still going lol!

Congratulations to those who are pregnant and those who have had babies recently. i got my BFP a few weeks ago with my second and my EDD is 19th December i cant wait!!

Brownie im sorry about baby, FX its wont be too long until you get a sticky bean. Thinking of you xxx

looby82
Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry brownie, take care of yourself and hope you have some good news soon. thinking of you xx

congrats to you maisiemoosmummy (what was your name before i cant remember hehe!) xx

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 am 
Post subject:
Oh sarah im so sorry to hear your news. Hope your ok.

Congratulations maisiemoo's mummy! Dont think any of us are on much & we keep up to date on facebook buts nice to check in sometimes!
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Got a BFP 3 weeks ago with #2!!! So all going well, end of January Amy will have a little brother or sister Very Happy

Can't believe our LO's are all 2 now! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were announcing our BFP! lol

angeldemon
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:00 pm 
Post subject: Hello strangers!
I have not been on for a very long time, hope everyone is well!
Rowan is doing well and I am thinking about doing it all again, one last time. Either that or really get the career underway. I graduate next year and have just turned 30 so Im thinking its now or never Rolling Eyes

I dont know, can i do the sleepless nights and all that again?

Hope everyone is getting on ok,
take care
Kate xx

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations wee gem! hope you're keeping ok?

Good to hear from you angeldemon! lol i was thinking that too, could i handle it again but im 35 weeks on mon so bit late now!!!

Are either of you on facebook? pinkyd set up a private group on fb for march mummies that a few of us are on. Its nice to catch up & ask advice etc since we dont really come on here anymore!
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Wow. I have just come onto the site for the first time since having Zac as I wanted advice on terrible twos and have just realised that you ladies are still on here! I have been missing out! How nice that you've all carried on chatting. I'm so sorry I just deserted you! You've probs forgotten me! I think I had the same due date as AbiD.

Anyway Zac is 2 and a half now and I don't have any others yet. He's hit terrible twos big time!

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90
Page 90 of 90

Jump to:  

Community

Popular