March 2010 Mummies

MaisieMoosMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 pm 
Post subject: March 2010 Mummies
Hello Ladies

Seeing as our babies have started to arrive, even though Rainbow has been here for weeks now, bless, thought i'd start this up for us!

Hope everyone is ok, i'm loving having Abigail at home now!!

xxx

carmelandbabyjamesx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
i know its starnge us finally now all having our lil babies, yep the twins and rainbow have been here weeks lol.

be glad once my lil man is starting to feel better and we dont need to spend anymore time in hospital, my birth story is up too nats.

x x

PINKYD
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 am 
Post subject:
ooh just dropping in, Carmel hope James is doing ok.

I'm totally in awe of baby Ava. keep crying as I'm so happy shes here, so soppy!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi! As you know i was supposed to have been a March Mummy but katie decided to come early on 26 February. Can i still stay in touch with all you March Mummies?? Please!!!

Hope you are all doing ok. How are you all finding feeding etc.

Katie is 2 weeks old tomorrow and doing ok. Up until today i have been feeling great but the dreaded hormones have kicked in today and seem to have spent most of the day in tears although haven't got a clue what im crying for - nightmare!!! LOL
MaisieMoosMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Shellymiffy

my little girl and carmels little boy all joined the worl in Feb too but we're still march mummies at heart xxxx

carmelandbabyjamesx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
shelley hun your lil girl and my lil boy were born on the smae day hehe, so scary where 2 wks have gone so quick.

most def a march mummy at heart still as you girls have helped me through the last 9 months so would never leave you all now lol x

james is doing a lot better keeping his feeds down a lot more still having an occasional projectile vomit but 2 in 4 days is good compared to every feed i think.

hes a very good boy taking his medicines though and loves sucking on the syringe maybe as a sugary syrup type form the renantine is lol..

i cant believe its mothers day on sunday .. nick is taking james shopping tomorrow for a present bless him x x

ecro83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone, my baby was born 3rd March, cant beleive its all over. Hope everyone had a good labour!
Is anyone else breast feeding? My baby guzzles milk down so fast he bolkes and nearly chokes!! He's constantly hungry yt last night he was in a routine of every 2hr feeding so i wa svery happy!
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
ecro I'm breastfeeding, I'm finding it really easy but Ava wont leave me alone for 5 mins so I feel like a milking machine! quite mad today because we had to pop to the shops and had to breastfeed in the back of the car as she was so hungry and I got some dirty looks from people even though i was covered with a shawl ! very ignorant I think.

My boobs are so sore since my milk came in though and they're huge, i'm hoping they'll settle down in the next few days.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
PINKYD wrote:
ecro I'm breastfeeding, I'm finding it really easy but Ava wont leave me alone for 5 mins so I feel like a milking machine! quite mad today because we had to pop to the shops and had to breastfeed in the back of the car as she was so hungry and I got some dirty looks from people even though i was covered with a shawl ! very ignorant I think.

My boobs are so sore since my milk came in though and they're huge, i'm hoping they'll settle down in the next few days.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

im the same latched on well but he is a baby eating machine lol.
he eats so fast and gurgles it scares me cause i think he's choking!
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
shattered today, Ava got me up every hour and a half for feeding last night, on the plus side its helped my boobs go down in size!

hope all the other babies and mummies are doing well
x
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
PINKYD wrote:
shattered today, Ava got me up every hour and a half for feeding last night, on the plus side its helped my boobs go down in size!

hope all the other babies and mummies are doing well
x

Im having trouble getting seb to sleep after a feed during the night, i put im down and he starts crying, i think i slept two hours. He wants to sleep in my arms!!
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies!
my first post here!! Very Happy hope everyone is well, my birth story is up at last.
my mlik came in today, big and heavy boobs!! ouch,

isnt it wonderful, i just keep staring at him, im still quite sore, forgot to mention in the birth story he was back to back, so much more painful than my first little monster!! Very Happy xx

carmelandbabyjamesx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
awww bless ... james is actually being rocked to sleep as i write this multi tasking hehe

after he has his bottle i struggle to get him to settle now too hes only happy in my arms too, but im just being a bit tougher and laying him down and seeing if he will drift off on his own, i think it maybe as hes been on so much medicines and things that all he wants is cuddles x x

PINKYD
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
angeldemon wrote:
hi ladies!
my first post here!! Very Happy hope everyone is well, my birth story is up at last.
my mlik came in today, big and heavy boobs!! ouch,

isnt it wonderful, i just keep staring at him, im still quite sore, forgot to mention in the birth story he was back to back, so much more painful than my first little monster!! Very Happy xx

angeldemon , are you suffering from back pain now? I am having really bad back ache and wondered if it was because Ava was back to back.

my boobs have gone down a bit now, thank goodness! ava is still feeding every 90 mins though!

everyone looking forward to mothers day tomorrow? Very Happy
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
awww i am loving the fact it is mothers day lol got a lovely picture of my lil boy blown up and framed, he kept me up all night lol think he realised lol its mothers day.

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 1 of 90

Jump to:  

Community

Popular