March 2010 Mummies

PINKYD
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Helllooo!!!

haven't been on in ages but keep in touch with most of you anyway, congratulations on the pregnancies, so sorry to hear about the miscarriage Kate but glad you're keeping positive.

Glad Liam got the referral Sarah, sure everything will be fine

Can't believe the birthdays are soon approaching. Avas a right little character now, thankfully clingy phase has gone and she's really independent, only having minor tanrums atm!

will make an effort to pop on more often, take care x
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
hope you all ok, due baby in 4 days, eek! feb 2012 mummies thread is soo quiet compared to the march 2010 mummies thread when we were pregnant! Very Happy think there are a few who are having baby 2 so we are all too busy to post much! our 'babies' are nearly 2 now, scary, gone so quick! not sure what we doing to celebrate birthday yet. take care xxx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, not been on in ages! I've been trying to steer clear of baby forums recently coz seeing people announcing pregnancies was taking it's toll...we ttc almost straight away after mc and even though I've only had 2 periods, because the 1st one was a few weeks it felt like forever! Good news is I did a test today and got a BFP!! So all going well will be due this time on 1st November....I know it's really early and having already had a mc I shouldn't be announcing this to ANYONE but online is about the only place I can get my excitement out lol. We told quite a few friends at about 10 weeks last time coz of seeing them face to face (they all live miles away) but defo gonna wait til after scan this time. Will be telling parents and my best friend and that's about it, although it's hard to know what to do for the best, it was kinda nice having a few people knowing about mc as I could talk about it and get it off my chest and it was surprising how many other people then told me they had had mc's too!

Anyway, enough of all that, getting excited about my holiday in May too! This will be the 1st proper holiday with JJ, we went camping in Devon last year but it peed it down the whole time so this time we're going Eurocamping in Italy, having a day trip to Rome while we're there which I'm so looking forward to coz always wanted to visit Rome Very Happy

Glad you got the referral for Liam Brownie, hope everything sorts itself out.

Wow Looby, 4 days!!! That has gone so fast! Were you on time or late with Amelia? Good luck, the next time we speak you may be a mother of 2! Very Happy
And only 5 weeks for Abi as well...time really has flown by!

JJ is having a bouncy castle party in the local leisure centre, it's not a bad price, 40 for an hour in the hall with bouncy castle and foootballs/nets etc. then another hour hire of the meeting room where we'll bring our own food and then play a few party games. I am definately more excited than JJ about all this! He kinda knows something is going on with all the Bob the Builder party stuff that keeps arriving through the post from eBay lol, he gets so excited every time he sees a parcel now thinking there's 'Bob' inside it lol Smile

His vocab is getting much better, still not putting words together but saying so many single words, he seems to learn 1-2 new words every day, it still amazes me! After every new word I think 'oh he's so clever!' even though I've read that this is the norm, but even so...he impresses me! Very Happy He's also very very cheeky, it's so hard to tell him off coz he just gives me this gorgeous cheeky grin and cocks his head to one side, I can't help but smile, little sod! He can put his own shoes on now, which I discovered yesterday when he was dragging me to the door to go outside and I told him he had to put his shoes on 1st, he lifted his foot in the air and pointed to it (complete with fastened shoe) and gave me a look as if to say 'You're so slow mum, I've had my shoes on for ages!'

Hope everyone is doing well, it was nice coming on here and having a few posts to read...spose I ought to go look for a November 2012 thread (or start one) Very Happy

looby82
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
wow congratulations kate i'm so pleased for you!! fantastic news. take care and all the best xx

amelia's speech amazes me every day, can have proper conversations, and the way she uses words in the correct way, like a fortnight ago i went 'Oh!!!' and she said, 'what's mummy remembered?' and she was doing jigsaws a couple of days ago and lining them up when done, she put one on the end of the row and then moved it saying, 'no, actually that can go there'!!!!! actually!?! she can put quite a few words together, couple of months ago even she was trying to get something off the back off the settee and said, 'cant reach it, too far away'. she was counting to 20 before christmas and now knows all her colours including ones like purple, gold!

ok i'll stop going on now hehe!! we are all allowed to show off to each other as we are in the same boat and all so proud of our little poppets! they do things at such different rates though, amelia will prob be slower at something else like potty training! will face that when things have settled down after baby!

take care girlies xxxx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am 
Post subject:
Wow Looby, Amelia is gonna be a genius if she carries on like she is!!! I couldn't imagine JJ saying a whole sentence let alone stuff like that lol. Bless him, he gets across what he wants but more like a cave man than a boy lol Smile
He's got the main basic words sorted and uses them to their full ccapacity like the word door (to mean anything from shut the door, open the door, go through the door, let's go outside etc.) think he's just bloody lazy!

You're right about showing off though Looby, it's hard not to, when even the simplest of things makes you go all gooey inside and you just wanna tell people about it! DH came home today and said someone was commenting on a vid I'd sent him of JJ being cute and running round like a nutter and they'd seen it on his computer and said something like "well he's definitely getting around quick now, the next milestone I suppose will be potty training" and DH said that he felt a wave of pride and a bit of smugness when he could reply "oh he's been potty trained day and night for 3 months now" lol Smile

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations kate thats fantastic news! hope everything goes ok.

Ben's same with his speech, he says alot of words on their own but hasnt strung anything together yet. His new one today is oh my! he's hit terrible 2's with full force. Some of his tantrums are outrageous! he's also very jealous if another child is near me. Hoping he outgrows it by time baby arrives.

Im 14 weeks today & everything going well apart from some cripling migraines. Was really sick but seems to have calmed down a bit. Im having an elective section at end of aug.

Congratulations looby! hope u & thomas r both well. X
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
thanks kic! we had thomas on sat 3rd march, birth story link below:

http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?p=1435550#1435550

we all good (apart from my stitches are sooo sore and i am getting mild contraction pains when breastfeeding but he is obviously worth it!)

hope you all ok, take care xxx

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Just read your birth story looby, thats great you managed vbac. Part of me would love to try it Ben was a difficult birth too, 32 hours in total & 3 hours of pushing so I think I'm scared same thing would happen again!
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Congratulations on the birth of Thomas, looby. Just read your birth story, well done u on vbac!!

Big congratulations to you Kate, really pleased and hope everything goes well for you.

Kic, your pregnancy is really flying!! Hope your migraines ease soon, I know how horrible they are!!

Not long for you abi, hope everything is going ok.

Can't believe Liam is 2 on Monday. Just sorting our house out ready for his birthday party on Saturday. He is getting much better with his speech now, can say lots of words but will only speak when he is in the mood!! A lot of the time he just moans and points to get me to understand him!! Typical bloke!! We had his appointment at hospital last week and they have told me he is very longsighted in his right eye which is making him try to focus but struggling which is why he keeps going cross eyed. Been prescribed glasses to wear all the time and have to go back in 8 weeks to see if his eyes are improving. If they aren't then they will try a patch as well and if he is still struggling they may look at a little operation. Thought it would be a night mare getting him to keep his glasses on but he is being so good, he usually just takes them off when I can't stop him like when I am driving!!

Take care and hope all the little ones have nice birthdays

Sarah xxxx

brownie1980
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi, quiet on here!! Just popped on to give you a bit of news, I have just got my BFP so am expecting a brother or sister for Liam around 9th January!!! Very Happy Im so excited!!! xxx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Oh that's great news Brownie! Congratulations Very Happy

Well, I'm nearly at 15 weeks now and everything going well, I ended up having 2 scans before the 12 week one coz I was so paranoid about miscarrying again but they were all fine and 12 week scan showed baby measuring 5 days ahead of my dates so now due 27th October Smile Just hope it doesn't arrive on my bday (29th) coz it's my 30th next year and planned to go away to Dublin for it but at the same time don't wanna miss out on baby's 1st birthday! (coz kids will be staying with my mum while we're away) Although I suppose there are worse things that could happen than sharing my bday Smile

Hope everyone is doing well...I'm quite sure I've congratulated Looby and Abi via either fb or birth announcements but just in case I forgot, congrats to you both Smile

Hope your pregnancy is going well Kic.

Only another 5 weeks and 5 days til we hopefully find out pink or blue...hope baby co-operates!

Hope everyone else and sproglets are doing well, lets hope we start having some nicer weather coz it's just depressing at the minute!

brownie1980
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Kate. Glad everything is going ok with your pregnancy, it seems to be going very fast!! xxx

abiD
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:55 am 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say a congratulations to you Sarah on your pregnancy, hope all goes well for you Smile

And glad things are going well for you Kate Smile

Things are very hectic with 2 now but also lovely, Faith is a great big sister and Rosie is a little doll, so gorgeous, but then I'm probably biased!!

Hope we are all well and the los are doing great, mind you, they aren't so little anymore, Faith is 2 going on 16 with the attitude shes got!

Take care everyone and love to you all X
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations sarah thats fantastic news!!!

Glad everything going well kate. Seems to be flying in!!

Rosie is gorgeous abi, she's very like faith! faith looks like she's loving being a big sister.

Im 23 weeks today so only 16 weeks to go (im having section at 39 weeks). im definetly finding it harder this time! dont know if its because im having a girl but im carrying different & alot more uncomfortable. Im rounder & lower than with ben not to mention bigger! obviously my tummy muscles arent the same tho Sad

ben is hilarious! he lifts my top up rests his head on my tummy & says aww baby!! so sweet.

Hope everyone is well.
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Huge congratulations Brownie1980!!!

Is that nearly all the March 2010 mummies that are expecting or have had baby number 2??

Im extremely jealous (in a very nice sort of way) of all the other March 2010 mummies that are pregnant again!!lol We've been trying for a while now and nothing is happening!!!

Hope you are all keeping well and all the March 2010 toddlers (as they are now) are all doing well.

xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 89 of 90

Jump to:  

Community

Popular