2 years today. My Angel baby x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm 
Post subject: 2 years today. My Angel baby x
Well 2 years have passed little one since you were taken from me. Too good for this life. We will never forget you darling and Thank you for sending us our beautiful Matilda.

All our love and Hugs xx
ClairaBell
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:18 am 
Post subject:
awwww Pup what a beautiful post. ((((HUGS)))). xxxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:20 am 
Post subject:
sending u love n hugs - the pain of losing a loved one doesnt go away - we just learn to deal with it better

love andie xxx
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire and Andie for you Hugs xx

Hope all is well Andie with you and LO.
Good Luck to you too Claire, hope you get your much deserved BFP soon, you sound such a wonderful stepmum, Im sure your be a great mum someday soon.

Take care. Cx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 am 
Post subject:
lovely message:) and big hugs to matilda:)

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Laura. Much appreciated.

Cx
shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
What a really lovely message. Sending you lots of love.
xxxxxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much Shellie, really appeciate your thoughs.

Clairex
shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Your welcome & we're always here if you need to talk Smile
Take care.
xxxxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thats really kind of you Shellie Very Happy Sorry I forgot to ask hows everything for you at the moment?

Clairex
MiniMeg
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
havent spoken 2 u b4 but just want 2 send u my love and thoughts - god bless ur beautiful angel xx
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you huuni for you thoughts, its really lovely to read such lovely support.

You have one gorgeous daughter by the way, love the pics. Very Happy

Clairex
shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Claire Very Happy .
Things have been a bit rough this past year Sad . OH's 4 SA all came back showing he has a low sperm count 8%,my HSG went well & showed that my tubes aren't blocked Very Happy . My OH has a spinal cord injury he done in an accident in 1999 & they've told us that it affected his sperm,so we were then told we could have IUI at the hospital that treated him,we were over the moon & went to the appointment in Feb only to be told that we couldn't have it for free as OH has 2 kids from before his accident & they hadn't been aware of that,we were gutted Crying or Very sad . I tried to join an egg sharing programme but found out a couple of weeks ago that i can't cos my AMH came back at 4.2,which is low for my age,31 Sad .I felt like i'd been punched & it was a big shock Shocked Anyway we've talked about it & are going to continue ttc with the syringes & tubes we were given at the clinic in Feb & time it around ovulation Very Happy .I've been using the persona monitor for a few months & i get my eggy symbol on that Very Happy Very Happy ,never once had a positive opk Confused . I'm also going to use the soft cup,conceive plus & i've just ordered some DHEA,which i've read helps with eggs like mine as well as claiming to have other good benefits Very Happy . So we'll see what happens & maybe we'll get a miracle BFP Laughing . Anyway that's what i've been up to. Laughing All the bad stuff has been thrown at us this last year & basically theres nothing else left to hurt us with,so we're looking ahead to the future & taking things as they come,you never know what's around the corner,i've learnt that lesson lately.

Hope your doing okay & taking care of yourself?
xxxxxxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Oh God Shellie, you really have had a year of it. Im sorry you have been through hell. Sometimes it just seems to hit you one thing after another. Sad Good on you for you positive thoughts and carrying on ttc, Im sure it takes a lot of positive mental attitude from you both.!! Well I know some of the results arent what you would want but at least you tubes are clear thats really positive. I was told after my EP iin 2008 to keep trying with the 1 remaining tube. A year later (Feb 2009) my HSG showed my remaining tube was almost completely blocked barely a dribble of dye got through. I was devestated and my hubby tried to comfort me but at nearly 36 I thought it was game over. I had 2 children and thought that was it. Was told IVF was only option and couldnt afford it. We went away and was waiting for hubbys SA and to see where we could go in any where from their. At the end of Feb 2009 I found out I was pg. Must of concieved within 2 wks after my HSG! I had bleeding and early scans (many believe me) and so much worry that I was having another EP. But Matilda is now here. So miracles do happen, we have been blessed. You sound like you are doing everything possible and giving you best shot. I hope you too are blessed, I really do.

Take care hun and lets us know how all is going.
Clairexx
shellie30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi Claire Smile .
Thanks for your kind words Very Happy . It really does give me hope when i hear of miracles happening & FX i'll get mine too Wink . PMA that's what i've got to keep telling myself & hoping that our dream comes true.
Take care of yourself & keep in touch,your baby girl is beautiful Very Happy
xxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular