2 years today. My Angel baby x

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Claire,
I cant believe its 2 years. Its a year since my EP - and we lost Eleanor almost a year to the day which was horrible.
EP is horrible - and it still makes me angry the way women are ignored and fobbed off...its still happening! There really needs to be more awareness.

Anyway, sorry this message is a bit late - its not been a good few weeks for me as you know....

Love Julie xx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
No need to apologise Julie, no need at all. But thanks for your kind words. I totally agree that more awareness is needed. I wish that after my EP the hospital had some kind of support group that they could have put me in touch with. With ladies that had real experience. But most importantly hospitals need to be more concious and pro-active. No more could be done for me and my angel but I know with your EP the hospital were like you say so wrong. If only...... Im so sorry for what life has given you in the last year Julie. Never forgetting our Angels.

{{Hugs}}Clairexx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Sorry I've missed this post before Claire, it's a really nice way to think of it that your little Angel sent you Matilda, altho it never goes away I hope it makes the pain easier to think of it that way.
Lots of love to you xx

tiggerloveshugsisback
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Lovely message pup, thinking of you and sending you big hugs.xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular