Any other November babies???

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
sore boobs and strange dreams are all go with me at the moment, but the one im finding mot difficult to get on with is how tired i am all the time, i could litterly sleep all day and night at the moment.

im yawning just typing this! lol!

xx

kitttie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am 
Post subject:
morning all just checking in Very Happy

andie76 wishing u a huge congrats and a h & h 9 mths welcome to november group Very Happy

Kimberley20 i empathise totally with your tiredness i literally cannot seem to get enough sleep ever!!!!!!!!! i have to say my worst symptom so far is this horrific crampy feeling i keep getting like i could start my af anytime but then nothing - gonna speak to mw next week to see if she can push for early scan as am wondering if it is related to the fact i had my 3rd c sec only 5mths ago!!!!! mind u sickness appears to be easing off nicely Very Happy which is helping me function better xxxx

Hope everyone is well xxxx
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Morning!
Boss has left the building so finally got through to my surgery to be told my first MW appt is going to have to be 12th April !!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
They only do them on Mondays as as Easter has to be the week after! She was a right cow on the phone too, said not to worry about it unless you feel unwell - felt like listing then and there how unwell i feel but thought better of it as am sure normal he he.
Thou like you Kittie am feeling like these cramps are as if my AF due any second. Thing is i cant seem to sit still I just seem to want to clean clean clean ( even turned the mattress with OH last night! ) - which everyone else is loving but then i start yelling at OH to get off his backside and do some and he says - but am sooo tired been work all day! ( think he forgets I work 2 jobs and look after my nephews til tea time then run around after him! )
He must think I gone mental on him! Embarassed
I bought him 'the blokes guide' and he actually read abit but now reckons he 'knows' it ok for him to play drum and base all the time so baby has something to recognise and fall asleep to - will not be happening but know this is going to be an argument am unlikely to win. HE he.
Sorry this turned into another rant.... better get on with some work!
Keep well everyone - Lotto tonight! Smile
Sam xxx
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies,

well i havent been sick since sunday and am just feeling nautious - is it normal for sickness to come and go? Found now that i just cant stop eating. I am also getting some unusual feelings in my tummy - not as bad as af cramps, more like im being poked from the inside lol! Boobs are sooooo sore!

Took another test this morning - will be doing this until im 12 weeks lol - was a cb digiwith conception indicator which showed 3+weeks(early last week it showed 1-2 weeks) so im glad to see that my hcg levels must be rising.

Popping into the doctors friday to pick up my pregnancy pack - assume this is booklets and forms to fill in? midwife appt then at about 8wks apparently.

Is time going slow for anyone else??? x
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
burntcherrypie, yeah its normal for morning sickness to come and go. and time is dragging in for me! Sad

its taking too looooong!!! lol! want my bump yesturday! lol!

still waiting on appointment for scan, their taking a liftime!

also having cramps like strong period pains, had them last time too altugh perhaps not just as strong, so wud love this early scan soon so i can peek at bubs!! lol!!

xx

abooot99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Thought I'd drop in to say hi. Just got a pos hpt on Sunday and am about 5 weeks now. This is my very first pregnancy and we are just so excited. I'm due November 25th. I just about told a ton of people at work but not my family because I am worried something will happen. I plan to wait to tell until Easter dinner. They had no idea we were even trying and my parents have been begging for grandchildren for years. I am 26 and finally decided it was time. My husband and I have been married 1.5 yrs now so we thought we are ready.

Still so worried about something bad happening so I am trying not to fully process it yet. I have a physical on April 2 so plan on telling my primary then to get blood work for conformation.

I told someone at work and she said its better to wait a little while because her niece got pregnant and miscarried at 9 weeks. That pretty much shot my excitement down. Why would someone say something like that after I tell them I am nervous?

Anyways, congrats to all and hope we all have a nice 9 months together.
ryankaci
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:39 am 
Post subject: hey im due november 21st
i am 4wks 5days today. my bday 7th november, wud be nice if baby came on my bday. also had silent miscarriage 14th november last year at 3months. so am worried but hoping so much this 1 has come to stay. any1 share same due date as me that has recently miscarried to. reply wud be nice to swap stories. congrats all on BFP Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kitttie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
awh congrats on you bfps ladies - my birthday is also in November -- 28th so maybe one of you will be due around then Very Happy -- i'm due on 10th Nov but will prob have a c sec at 38 weeks so may slip into oct mummies yet lol -- how r we all doing today? I really thought my sickness had gone but today it appears its back with avengeance Sad feel sick as a dog just comes from nowhere Sad
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am 
Post subject:
so good to see u here ladies... am also due in nov... on the 25th.. i think i share a due date with someone here.
am wishing u all a happy and healthy nine months.
was so so so sick during my 1st..;. preg. i was in the hospital a lot. but my labour was short n beautiful... just 15 minutes push ans she was out. no tear.
so somehow am wishing i cld be just a little sickkkkk.... Laughing
mum says no two pregs are the same.
watever happens... i wish u all the very best.
cheers Very Happy
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 am 
Post subject:
HI all,
Just wanted to let you all know my sad news.
I lost the baby last night, had had a few days of spotting and light blood over weekend.
I know we will try again soon even thou am in agony at moment so want to let body heal for a few months first.
I wish you all the best , happy and healthy pregnancies and will still stay on here to keep an eye on how everyone is doing.
Take care of you all,
Sam xxx
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Only came on today and was reading through the posts, then the last one was yours hun, made me soooo sad. Thinking of you, can't imagine how you feel, but must be horrible, take care of yourself xxxx Sad
kitttie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:59 am 
Post subject:
oh sam!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad I'm so sad to here your news that must be so hard for u! wishin all the love i can give i dont know what to say really accept i am so sorry hun xxxx
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Came on earlier and was about the leave a post but then was upset by the bad news :O( Just been for a walk with my little girl so now will leave what i was going to put the first time!

Im (according to due date predictor online, lol) due on 19th Novemeber, with my second child. I already have a little girl who is 3.5 years, i know its only early days, but im so excited and as its so early i only have a few people to talk about it with, but i assume i'm in good company here hehe Razz With my first little girl she wasnt planned and i didnt get broody or anything, but this time i defo am and i wanna lap it up! Baby mad now!

I rang the docs when i found out on Thurs but i dont have an appointment at the docs till 20th april!? is this right? with my other daughter i was seen straight away (i lived in a different city then) and was given a check up, etc

Time is dragging already, heheMy names Emily by the way, im from Notts.
xxxxxxxxx

p.s i' not sure what some of the codes/abbreviations are in the earliar posts....newbee! Embarassed
MrsB0310
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

First of all, Sam, I'm really sorry to hear your bad news hun. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

I just found out yesterday that I'm going to be a November mummy! Due on 28th, am 4wks n 2 days. November seems like so far away! Conceived whilst on clomid for pcos after 18 months of trying! It's our first baby n we're really excited!

Have booked docs appt for next weds n have to have an 8wk scan because I conceived on clomid so that's booked for 21st April!

The only things I have at the moment are sore boos (feels like the muscles are aching behind them!) and the odd slight bit of nausea!

Congrats to all you other November mummies xx
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya, due 6th nov 2010 x hows everyone doin x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 142, 143, 144  Next
Page 3 of 144

Jump to:  

Community

Popular