Any other November babies???

LilMissPea
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Wow, its been so longsince i've been on here.Milly is 1 in 2weeks....where did that go!!??
She took her first steps today,we were at PEEP and i made everyone stop and watch her Laughing
she a right madam and into everything..climbs the stairs, pulls things out and empties cupboards,throws hissy fits when told no.
she still BFs and prefers it to solids, still up through the night average 3-4times. But she my angel Rolling Eyes and gets away with all!
Im mega broody for more babies, everytime milly does something new i feel like im saying goodbye to her being a baby. I help out with my local baby clinic each week and see so many ickle new borns.
how is everyone elses munchkins? hope they all well and your all ok
Very Happy

SarahCousens
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 am 
Post subject:
Hye lilmisspea. Well done Milly, taking your first steps!! Smile
I know, can't believe how quickly he time has gone!! 3 weeks until Freya's birthday. She seems so grown up now, she is communicating quite well, she understands lots of words and some simple instructions) and says mama, dada, hello ("eh-ho") and "no"! Hehe. She LOVES books, she will sit looking at books for ages, turning the pages and studying the pictures. If I say where is the "cat", "dog" or "rabbit" she points at them. Very Happy But she's doing all that at the expense of her physical development I think; she still shows no interest in crawling, if I put her on her tummy she can't get up onto all fours, and gets frustrated. She is walking well when we hold her hands, but I think it will be a while before she's walking unaided.
We did baby led weaning with her, and she's eating really well now, and will try anything we put in front of her. Smile
My biggest news though; I'm expecting baby number 2 in May! Yay! So excited, but it's going to be hard work as Freya will be 18months. Ah well, I'm sure we'll manage somehow!

Hope everyone and their LO's are all doing well Smile
xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 am 
Post subject:
hey everyone Very Happy

wow!! everyones on here, good to be getting caught up, think it must be cause the birthdays are coming up soon??

lilmisspea, thats fantastic! Milly will b into everything now shes up ans about, wait till she learns to turn door handles!! Shocked lol!!

Sarah, omg!! thats brilliant!! freya sounds so much more advanced than kaitlin in comunications skills, although i do wonder if its just cause shes second baby, i dont get to just sit and tech/read her as much as i did with colin.

Kaitlin's crawling away now and climbing up onto things, clinging on to the sofa/table/chairs for support to walk. She knows ma-ma and da-da and bye-bye and waves to everyone, so cute!! me and OH have decided that with one girl and one boy, we really cudnt ask for more, so dont think we'll be adding to our brood. lol. so im treasuring every milestone with kaitlin. lol.

hows mummys getting on?? i know lo's are doing great, but what all have u girls been up too? much new/exciting?? i passed my driving test in august (finally) and have started beauty therapy course at night tech. so have that to concentrate on and get as much qualifications in till kids are in school themselves.

any plans for lo's first birthdays?? or christams??

cant beleive its a year gone past already!!!

xx

LilMissPea
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Massive congrats Sarah and Kim for your driving test and courses! Smile sounds like everyone is getting on great.
Goes to show each baby is different. Although can take steps and understands basic instructions she hasn't said any words yet just babbles in her baby talk all day.
I'm good, not getting that great with OH and losing too much weight but generally im good, absolutely love being a SAHM, Milly is the most amazing little thing. unfortunately i don't talk about much other than babies as me and Milly have still never been apart! Laughing
Milly's birthday party is this sunday, we having a winter ONEderland theme, having a few babies over, nibbles and a ball pool. nothing fancy gone mad on decorations though, snowflakes twinkly lights etc.
still tossing over whether or not she should open her pressies the day of her party or on her actual birthday. think ill probably get impatient and give her them at ehr party
Laughing

Angelnandrew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
hi all thought id post as its nearly the end of november and most of the babies would have had their bdays by now Very Happy

congrats sarah on baby number 2 bet freya will love being a big sis Smile

congrats kim on passing the driving test and your course Smile

gracie is walking Very Happy took her first steps last week so proud ive seen millie is walking is anyone elses babies? she isnt really talking though just mama and dada sometimes i think i hear hello but not sure im happy with her blowing kisses and waving for now though i guess

she's all of a sudden become very clingy and affectionate whereas she was never like that before very strange do their attitudes change?

cant believe they are all one or nearly one now where has the time gone only seems like yesterday i was holding that test
Page 144 of 144

Jump to:  

Community

Popular