Does anyone worry about the health of their baby?

booter
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:52 pm 
Post subject: Does anyone worry about the health of their baby?
I'm 25 + 3 weeks and have recently been worrying about how healthy my baby will be when he's born. I'm 26, fit and healthy, never smoked, never taken drugs, rarely drank alcohol before pregnancy but have not had any for entire pregnancy, don't have any history of Downs Syndrome or other disabilities so the odds of my baby being born with a birth defect are relatively minor however I still worry! Both my scans were normal and growth of baby has been normal so far. He has long legs apparantly but all his limbs and organs are perfectly formed. I guess what initiated the concern was that I have recently been feeling some very strange movements. He can move vigorously sometimes but other movements feel a little odd. I don't know how normal this is but anyway if he had a major disability would they have detected it by now?
mrswolfbane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
some things cant be detected

theres no reason to think anything is wrong so please try not to worry focus on the fact that everything so far has sed ur baby is healthy

and in all honesty wud u love ur baby any less if something was wrong?
i didnt know about my daughters illness till she was one and half but wudnt change her for the world.she may get ill one day but jst as likely she may not.i dont worry about it. the future will be what it is regardless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular