Anyone have any ideas?

MishC
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:14 pm 
Post subject: Anyone have any ideas?
I am on day 43 of my cycle and still have not got my period. I was pretty sure i ovulated on day 14 but i'm not 100% certain. 14 days after i thought i ovulated (this would be a 28 day cycle) i had dark brown spotting only when i wiped for about 3/4 days. I took a HPT a few days later and it was negative.

5 days ago i got tender boobs and a couple of spots so thought it may be my period coming but i didn't so 3 days ago i took another hpt and again it came back negative. Iíve also had funny pains on the right side near were my ovaries are but have no clue what that is. I don't seem to have any signs of my period coming, my boobs are still a little tender but not as much and for the last 2 days i've had a think creamy discharge (TMI, sorry). Does anyone have any clue with what's going on with my body?

Oh and i keep going dizzy but i put that down to my hormones been all over.

I'm off to see my nurse tomorrow but i was wanting advice in the mean time.
fatfish
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi MishC

It's a nightmare when you can't work out what going on it's just so confusing. I had a month like yours back in March and April and had exactly the same symptoms as you - am sure I ovulated at about 14 days and then nothing - lots of bloating and on and off pain on my right hand side (where I imagine my ovaries are) but that's about it. I eventually came on after 56 days (!!) Did about 5 tests in that period all BFN, was all thoroughly depressing.

But now everything is back to normal, still not pregnant Sad but my cycle is back again.

I'm sorry this hasn't helped you much but it's probably just your body having a bit of a blip.

I would be interested to hear what you nurse has to say.

Good luck tomorrow xxxx
angrypants
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
OMG I'm in exactly the same position, am currently on day 54 3 and half weeks late) normally quite regular since coming off pill in April, have had many BFNs most recently yesterday. No real symptoms, occasional dizzy spells, slightly more CM, have lots of spots at mo, slightly sore boobs and felling bloated (although that could be all the biscuits i've been eating!!!!). Anyway have come to accept i'm not pg, and have appt with Dr on mon though would love to know what your nurse thinks and any advice to bring on AF so i can start again with a fresh cycle!!!
Thanks, good luck for tomorrow xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular