Irregular Cycle following birth/

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject: Irregular Cycle following birth/
As I had my daughter so long ago, I can't remember how long it took to get a regular cycle. Since having Luke it was every 3wks for the first two months, then maybe a week and a half, now nothing for 8wks.

I look and feel constantly bloated. Has anyone else had this problem or is it normal?

Confused. x Confused
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:21 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi,

I know exactly what you are feeling. I had my son 6 months ago, and i still havent had mine yet. My cycle used be be every 31-33 days, and the last time mine showed up was before i was pregnant- Last may. I breastfed, and i hear that changes the cycle. So i guess it will go back to normal soon. It is still early days for you.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 pm 
Post subject: xx
i had leon nearly 6 weeks ago i had my period at about 4 weeks after having him. now im spotting hope it stops have u tryed goin on pill or sumin tht sum times helps x
SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 am 
Post subject:
I didn't breast feed at all, as that would explain the absence of it. I'm not complaining, but have the fear that went it does arrive it will be hell!!!!!
SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 am 
Post subject:
Finally after over 8wks it has arrived. I feel less bloated already lol. Am going to monitor it to see when next one arrives, if still really irregular I may think about having a Merena coil fitted. My sister has not had a period since going on it, and she had big problems.

I feel relieved. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular