A great pregnancy web site for first time mommies!

rngrad2b
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:54 pm 
Post subject: A great pregnancy web site for first time mommies!
Hi,
My name is Jolene, I am a proud mother of three children; 11, 6, and 5. Pregnancy and birth has been the most amazing journey I have ever been through; each delivery of mine was unique and special. I can still feel the warmth of my babies skin on my chest, my first gaze into my newborn’s eyes… I never knew what true love was until the moment I looked into the eyes of our first child.
I have worked in Obstetrics for the past ten years, and have had the privilege of attending many births. I am currently in my senior year of nursing school, I will be specializing in Obstetrics.
I recently constructed my first web site, I wanted to create a unique site that would give women the knowledge and the power to become their own patient advocates; as there are many choices a woman has when it comes to the birth experience they desire. This site was built truly from my heart, as I have even included pictures of my own births. There are many resources you may find helpful, you can also register to receive tons of freebies for you and baby! I hope that you enjoy the site, I am always open to “feedback” (good or bad) as this site is still a “work in progress”, so be sure to check back often! Please feel free to share this site with any pregnant mommies you may know!
Whishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy
Jolene
http://ultimatebirthplan.googlepages.com/
Gabby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:50 pm 
Post subject: i am scared
I I am completly scared this is me and my husband first. I am scared of having a C-section. when will the doctor tell me that im gonna have a C-section because as i know im having my son natural. Shocked
Gabby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:51 pm 
Post subject: Re: i am scared
Gabby wrote:
I I am completly scared this is me and my husband first. I am scared of having a C-section. when will the doctor tell me that im gonna have a C-section because as i know im having my son natural. Shocked
gingin
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:59 am 
Post subject: fantastic website J
thankyou- you just answered some of my questions already -
g
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular