Im well scared lol

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:34 pm 
Post subject: Im well scared lol
Was sitting here on the computer, minding my own business when there was a MASSIVE thunder clap and lighting that lit up my whole room. WelL i grabed Freya and ran into the living room to sit with my mum Embarassed Laughing
Im such a chicken!!!
Now I cant sleep cos its still thundering and im scared that the power is going to go out. How on earth am i going to feed Freya in the dark?!?
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Tracie
Hope you didnt lose power?
Personally, i lurve a good storm. I like to turn off the lights so i can see the lightening - or even better - a storm when camping is fab, lights up the whole tent and if the thunder is loud, you can feel the ground vibrate. Ive seen some ace storms when ive been camping but after the first, i did learn not to pitch under overhead power cables!! LOL
Saw the best lightening ever earlier this year in Cuba - tropical storms are amazing!!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:10 am 
Post subject: xx
lol other night it was raining n i worried tht the house wud blow over n leon wud b traped under loads ov bricks i couldnt sleep lol
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
crystalijo, no i didnt lose power, thank goodness!! Lol camping under a power cable in a thunder storm Shocked Laughing brave or stupid Laughing

Lol lilamb, i have silly thoughts like that all the time. Above my bed is a massive shelf, its been there for years. The other night about 3.00 o'clock in the morning i woke up sweating and had convinced myself that that shelf was going to fall on mine and freyas head any minuet! I moved us down to the other end of the bed and got my mum to take it down first thing in the morning!!!! Laughing
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 am 
lol poor shelf lol.......its silly aint it. i always fink ov stuff now. earth quakes the world just ending floods lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
god i am so pleased im not the only one who thinks the worst earthquake or storm in the worlds history is going to hit just because i have hunter now!!! why do our brains go soooo dam crazy!! its as if we have nothing else to think about Laughing
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject:
i lock my car doors whilst driving around, cos i think some one is going to snatch Freya out of the car whilst iv stopped at traffic likghts!!!!
the sleepless nights are not the most stressfull thing about having a baby, the stupid worring is!!! Laughing
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing I lock my car doors too!!!! and we live out in the country ish!!!! Laughing what a freak,
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 am 
lol now leon is born every 1 else is a bad driver lol....n kidnappers lol

i never realised how many bad ppl there was out there lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular