Saying Hello

Shamian
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:35 am 
Post subject: Saying Hello
Hi guys

My wife and i are pregnant - 13 weeks tomorrow after 3 previous unsuccessful attempts at IVF. We are due in September 2010. Just thought i would come on and say hello to everybody. It is so exciting yet so nerve racking each and every day. Every twinge she gets i am asking if she is ok which tbh makes a change after years of her asking me the same (was diabetic but had kidney and pancreas transplant last year),

I am enjoying every moment of her pregnancy. She has not had any change in moods apart from she is much more chilled than she was before (and she was chilled beforehand) just more so. Enjoying seeing the changes in her and already started sussing out prams/pushchairs/cots etc etc etc.

Anyway. I'll stop whittering. Again hello to everybody

Good luck
MiniMeg
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi there - congratulations, bet ur both ova the moon Very Happy so much 2 look 4ward 2 Very Happy why dont u introduce urself in the newbies forum? Very Happy - lots more ppl read that 1. hope all goes well. take care both
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations!
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
I will do that. Thank you very much Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular