In work - BORED!!!!

GemmaLou1982
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject: In work - BORED!!!!
Does anyone else wish that as soon as you found out you were preggers you could go on maternity leave instantly?!
Not only am I still tired but constantly daydreaming about when baby comes and how I'm gonna be a wonderful 'stay-at-home-mum' for 9 months at least.
Pleas tell me it's not just me and that I'm really not that self-absorbed!! Wink
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
I used to have a 'countdown til i go' calendar and the first thing i used to do in the morning was cross off another day!

I love being at home and having the time and energy to wash and iron all his little clothes and get everything ready. By the time i used to get home from work, i was so shattered that i could barely summon up the energy to make tea!

How long have you got to go?

x x x

GemmaLou1982
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks slummymummy, that's a really good idea about the calender Very Happy

I'd due on 16th Feb so will be going off on maternity mid Jan '09 - soooooo far away!!!

Gems x
xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
I'm on maternity leave from the end of this month and my god it can't come soon enough!
i'll be 35 weeks by thn an i have a sneaky feeling i'm gonna need it lol
seems like waiting forever though dunnit? and then theres waiting for the baby to arrive - its never ending!!

xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Lol im sure ur not. but if u werent workin like me ud drive ur self mad.. the boredom is endless!!
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
I hate being off work! Cant find anything to do and cant seem to find the energy, Suppose i'll have loads to do when my baby comes Very Happy Very Happy

Jump to:  

Community

Popular