Almost 7 weeks and bleeding :(

ClaireJackAlfie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 pm 
Post subject: Almost 7 weeks and bleeding :(
So I'm 6w+5 at the moment:

On saturday night (6+1) I start having small amounts of brown blood which continued for 3 days. I went to A&E on Sunday to be checked and got referred for early scan the following day (6+3) which showed heartbeat and all seemed ok. Notes state viable ongoing pregnancy.

Now 2 days later I started bleeding red blood for a few hours and gone back to brown. Not clotting, no cramping, no pain etc. I have spoken to my doctor and EPU have booked me for another scan on Monday when I should be 7w+3.

Has anyone had similar and gone on to have a healthy bubs? I'm really worried, this is my 3rd, first 2 pregnancies were a breeze.

Cx

StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear this, I hope your check up goes well and scan proves all is okay! I've had friends who have randomly bled with no reason but all has been fine.
Could it be an infection? My sister is 17 weeks and keeps getting urine infections, yesterday she woke bleeding but after being checked it turns out it's just from a bad urine infection x

ClaireJackAlfie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
They took a urine sample on Sunday in A+E but no sign of infection. Lady who did the scan monday said she couldn't see any source of the bleed x

kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't personally but a friend had a very similar experience, her daughter is now almost 3. Good luck hun, I really hope it's just a false alarm x
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
ClaireJackAlfie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
I had brown discharge and intermittent bleeding with small clots from 5 weeks till 10 weeks. I was worried sick and was convinced it was all over. At my 7 week scan they could find no reason for the bleed. At 10 weeks it tailed off and stopped and as you may know baby Hannah is now here. x
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nutty. I had a follow up scan this week and all seems ok, bleeding stopped late friday so I'm hoping that's it. Had no clots or pain at all.

Congratulations on the birth of beautiful Hannah. You so deserve this happiness Smile x

Tom09
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:35 am 
Post subject:
Nice post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular